Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I've been a long time follower of foxestalk, but never found the need or desire to join in. After friday's debacle it's about time to speak out and lend my weight to the body of unhappy opinion currently being expressed. After almost 50 years of supporting, the result against Portsmouth must rank up there amongst the most embarrassing and humiliating. I'm only glad that I chose not to go to my local pub to watch the catastrophe and share my misery amongst Northampton supporters who are cock-a-hoop at their victory over Liverpool a few days earlier.

Welcome Large Frank. My wife wanted to know if your Blogging name is anything to do with your 'manly capabilities'. I explained it's probably nothing to do with Malcolm Manley, but with the esteemed Frank Large. I wait to see if you correct me !

Hi. Made a few posts already but haven't introduced myself yet. Can't stop talking about all things Leicester City but have been fed up with being modded on 606 for everything under the sun so have joined here so I can actually speak my mind. I'm a season ticket holder in K Block. Went to my first game at Filbo in the Worthington Cup against Leeds in 1999. Muzzy Izzet scored the winning penalty in the shootout.

Guest TheBear

Hello, I've been a long time follower of this forum and only decided to join up now! Currently working in Spain but will be home and will attend as many fixtures as possible on my return in early November.

Well...I've read some neanderthalic sh**e in my time, but some of the comments about the new Leicester City manager make me wonder about the intellectual capabilities of some of the correspondents and b)

who the feck is on drugs ! I'll contribute when the talk is both sensible and ratonal !

Mike Hunt xxx

Well...I've read some neanderthalic sh**e in my time, but some of the comments about the new Leicester City manager make me wonder about the intellectual capabilities of some of the correspondents and b)

who the feck is on drugs ! I'll contribute when the talk is both sensible and ratonal !

Mike Hunt xxx

:welcome: and if you mean that last comment it's probably goodbye. :P

Mike Hunt xxx

how is Hugh Janus these days ?

:D

I'd heard he was going out with Connie Lingus

yep , thats the truth :P

Sometimes I do regret being of Spanish / Irish descent ,I don't always understand the English sense of humour

regards

Juan Kerr

Edited by Zingari

yep , thats the truth :P

Sometimes I do regret being of Spanish / Irish descent ,I don't always understand the English sense of humour

regards

Juan Kerr

:D

Dear Mr Zingari,

We'd better stop all this now otherwise new members like Mr Hunt won't be able to use their "real names" for usernames and instead will have to make up something absurd and preposterous.

Bast wishes

Mr Ignatius Skinnydipper

Hi, my name is James, but I'm known in forums as Jayke...I've been a City fan practically all my life. One of my earliest City memories.. well one I've never forgotten is Leicester playing Forest in the Zenith Data Systems Cup...must've been about 1991? And I met Brian Clough, Stuart Pearce and Teddy Sheringham as they came off the away team coach!

Hi I'm Steve. I've supported City since the 91-92 season (only because age prevented it being any earlier). I clearly remember my first game, although maybe not the result. It was a league game at home against Watford. David James was this new young keeper and was very impressive. I fear we may have lost.

One of my favourite games ever would have to have been the playoff semi final second leg against Cambridge United. My dad, brother and I sat in our usual seats in the top tier of the south stand. The atmosphere at filbert street was amazing that night and to smash five past them was brilliant.

I had a season ticket for three seasons from 2004-2005, couldn't renew but try to get to as many games as possible. Good to be on the forum!!

Hi, my name is Sven, i am new to the site, but im looking forwrd to having lots of fun with all the ladies everyone here in Leicester.

Ive supported City since Thursday and my favourite game was against Sc unthorpe on saturday

:thumbup:

Hell my name is Johannes and I'm from Sweden. I've been following Sven for a long time and have always cheered for the teams he has managed. (I know it sounds idiotic but that is the way it is)

I don't agree with all his decisions but i think his reputation in England is a bit unfair.

(EDIT) Nevertmind i found it out myself

By the way do anyone know why I as a new user can't start a subject ?

(/EDIT)

Edited by drc

Hell my name is Johannes and I'm from Sweden. I've been following Sven for a long time and have always cheered for the teams he has managed. (I know it sounds idiotic but that is the way it is)

I don't agree with all his decisions but i think his reputation in England is a bit unfair.

By the way do anyone know why I as a new user can't start a subject ?

Welcome! :sweden: :sweden: :sweden: