Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

City Boys and Girls !!! Born and bred City fan(1980) 1st game was against the Arsenal, boxing day 86/87, season ticket holder, known formally as Essex fox on other (not so good) forums but relocated away from Essex back towards our Mecca(not the bingo) !!!

Cheers

Hi all, im Glen and new to this site. I live in leicester and have never actually got the chance to go to the walkers stadium. I'm now going to go at last to see our lads play Hull on the 16th at last. only problem now is that no one has told me where to sit in the stadium so I get the best first time atmoshere. what do people reakon. let me know please. Cheers

Hi I'm Joe, I'm 16

1st Leicester game vs athletic Madrid

Just got my season ticket this year as I can now afford to do it myself.

Not too late for a top 6 charge this year!

I'm always positive!

Also I sit top of sk2

Edited by JoeS

Hi i'm Dave and was lucky enough to be in on the sponsors day out for the S****horpe match.

I presented man of the match to Jack Hobbs and was in turn presented with a framed signed shirt.

I am at present trying to get a skatepark for Countesthorpe and would like to auction of the said shirt to raise money for it. ;-)

where would the best place be to do this to achieve the best price possible?

nearly didn't get of the bus with it lol as some true blues wanted it (fosse boys)

let me know what you think

cheers

Dave

Good Luck the lads for Sven's first game ;-)

Edited by metalheadsince1968
  • Like 1

Hey people, Im Benji, 21 living in skegness but lived in loughborough up until 2 years ago. I love the foxes and everythging about them so .... yeah thats me!!!

Tough choice - Skeggy or Loughborough town Centre (Mc'Donald's scum side) XO!!!