Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi, I'm Andy and I'm a Villa fan, here in peace!!

Looking to find out if I'll be able to get into your training ground on Saturday morning for the U18 game between our two clubs. Some clubs are starting to get funny about people going in to matches so just wondered if anyone can confirm if there is likely to be a problem. Cheers

barnsley fan

http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=961&Itemid=2

seen this and yes the away car park is still £3 but just a bit of info so you dont get ripped off just before you get to the away car you will see a blonde lass wanting you to go in a bit of land to park for the game and they will charge you upto £5 to park here and its only £3 to park in official away car or you can also park in the metrodome for £3 hope you have a good day out and hope you bring a few

i think 2-1 barnsley

Hey, i´m a Benfica fan from Portugal ( kind of obvious ), and i registered to get some opinions on Miguel Vítor and Moreno playing form, i was planning to start a new thread but i can´t, anybody can enlighten me ?

Cheers to Leicester.

Please excuse any errors in my writing.

Alright guys, im ben, always been a foxes fan!!

Hello great to be here :scarf:

Hi Guys'n Gals, I'm Will - great to be here.

Been reading your posts for a while, a great inside line on City and good for a laugh too!

Keep up the good stuff, great site.

Evenin' All - new poster here, Leicester born and bred, City fan since1974, first game at Filbo 1977. Looking forward to putting the sheep in their place and moving up to mid table in the next few days!

Although I'm a veteran of City games home and away I'm new on here so hallo to you all! By the way does this post need a fire certificate? :rolleyes:

hi im new nice 2 be on board

Hello all ye great and mighty fans of my beloved leicester

:scarf::lei1::scarf:

Hi fellow fox fans, great forum much better than 606

:welcome:

As I'm new to Foxes Talk, as every other forum, I duty bound to post needless replies on topics before I write my own.

I am slowly making the switch from the BBC 606 as it's just not what it used to be. I have been there a long time, and have been loyal. However, here I am. I am known as mightypabs on 606.

So my FoxestTalk journey begins.

Morning Foxes, My names Watto, been a city fan since birth. Could never support any other team. Being a city fan has many ups and downs but no matter what happens, i'll never stop supporting them. Been watching the boards for a while now and thought it would be a good idea to join to add to the discussion.

Up The Foxes!!

Could someone please start a topic on this? I'm not able to, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Leicester fans,

My name's James Lee, I'm 19, and have already lost both my parents. On the 4th June of next year (would have been my Father's 61st birthday) I'm planning to set off from Harrogate to Leeds on a 220 mile bike ride to raise money for Cancer Research UK and the British Heart Foundation. I'm a big Leeds fan and will be wearing United's colours down the country, one of the places on the planned route is Derby, and I'll be looking to stop off at the Walkers to have my photo taken outside the ground. Yes, I am a dirty Leeds fan, and proud, however this is a cause which puts football into perspective, and I'm sure everyone on here will all know of someone who has been affected by either cancer or something to do with the heart.

Here's the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Lees-H...166011336766050

On there it explains a little about what I'm trying to do, and why. A fundraising page will be set up within the next couple of days, so if any Leicester fans have any spare change, everything/anything would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to contact the local media soon but not for a couple of days, so it would be brilliant if you all liked the facebook page to try and get a few numbers supporting the cause. So far the planned route is: Harrogate-Leeds-Rotherham-Worksop-Nottingham(maybe)-Derby-Loughborough-Leicester-Northampton-Milton Keynes-Luton-Watford and then to enter London from the North-West of the city, I'm hoping to visit quite a few of the London grounds, QPR, Wembley, Emirates and White Hart Lane.

All money raised will be split 50/50 between the two charities. The fundraising page is: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fuk.virginmoneygiving.com%2FJamesLee&h=e7938

Thanks for your time,

James