Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I'm not religious at all but if Leicester City FC was a religion then u can count me in!

i've been following these forums for years.. been a member for long enough just never

really posted anything on here. hopefully that will change =)

Cmon City beat the Forest Scum!

:scarf:

Hi, my name is Jeff, I don't support the Foxes though I am interested in the growth and progression seen in Japanese and Asian football. Greets. So of course your comments on Yuki are appreciated.

Well, my doctor supports Leicester! Great guy he is. lol

Edited by ILA

Hi Chaps,

I've been a city fan ever since I went down to filbert st 45yrs ago as a young boy.

Been a season ticket holder on and off throughout my life as finance's allowed.

Over the last 5 yrs or so I've been slowly been introducing the wife to the highs and lows of being a city fan. She now an avid fan too and we both are season ticket holders in sk2. To see her standing up and chanting "you fat bastard" is a joy to my eyes.

Phil

Hello, thanks for having me on board! What has happened to Leon Crnic??!! Also anyone got any news on the Kirkland injury situation?

Hey :) We have established that Leon Crinic does not exist and was just another elaborate plan thought up by Milan to gain our respect. Kirkland has a back injury (again), not to sure when he will be back. Heres the thread discussing it, http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=69482. :)

Welcome to all you other guys also :wave:

Edited by Jackirius

Hi guys, my names Andy, huge foxes fan, born and bred in Leicester and working at a new music shop called 'Music Junkie' based in the heart of the city !

Hope everyones cool , I am desperate to bump into Sven in Nando's , apparently that's where he's been eating!!

Music Junkie Facebook

Can Jay, Bellend and I come work for you in a High Fidelity style parody?

Hi been a City fan since I was a little kid, always lived down south, but my dad is from Leicester and brought me and my brothers up as city fans, first game at Filbert Street was a 4 - 0 win against Blackburn 87-88 season I think sat in the top of the double decker. Best moment as a city fan without doubt the 96 playoff final and claridges goal pure unadulterated joy. I live and work in Swindon, workmates are mostly Swindon Town fans who love going on about the 93 playoff final, throwing away a 2 nil lead against them in league 1 season was gutting!

Currently get up to the walkers a few times a season and get to away games around here when possible, went to crystal palace and bristol city so far this season both losses but great atmosphere in the away end for both matches.

Think we will kick on in the new year and push for a play off spot.

Great website

Hi there

Doc Bowles here from The Villablog (www.thevillablog.co.uk) ]'m not an impostor, nor seeking to gatecrash your forum!

However, I want to put a post up on our site about Curtis Davies: how he's getting on, how highly Foxes fans rate him, if his "pub player" days are behind him, whether Fabio Capello will ever renew his interest in him, whether you want to keep him at the Walkers and whether you think that's likely to happen etc etc etc

It would be great if a few LCFC fans could give me a view on these and any other Davies-related anecdotes!

Thanks very much!

You can also email me at [email protected]

Hi there

Doc Bowles here from The Villablog (www.thevillablog.co.uk) ]'m not an impostor, nor seeking to gatecrash your forum!

However, I want to put a post up on our site about Curtis Davies: how he's getting on, how highly Foxes fans rate him, if his "pub player" days are behind him, whether Fabio Capello will ever renew his interest in him, whether you want to keep him at the Walkers and whether you think that's likely to happen etc etc etc

It would be great if a few LCFC fans could give me a view on these and any other Davies-related anecdotes!

Thanks very much!

You can also email me at [email protected]

Sent you a message buddy.

Hi been a City fan since I was a little kid, always lived down south, but my dad is from Leicester and brought me and my brothers up as city fans, first game at Filbert Street was a 4 - 0 win against Blackburn 87-88 season I think sat in the top of the double decker. Best moment as a city fan without doubt the 96 playoff final and claridges goal pure unadulterated joy. I live and work in Swindon, workmates are mostly Swindon Town fans who love going on about the 93 playoff final, throwing away a 2 nil lead against them in league 1 season was gutting!

Currently get up to the walkers a few times a season and get to away games around here when possible, went to crystal palace and bristol city so far this season both losses but great atmosphere in the away end for both matches.

Think we will kick on in the new year and push for a play off spot.

Great website

hi there im luke i havent bin a city fan for long as im only 13 best moment for me forest home last yeat 3-0

Hey,

I'm Sam, funnily enough. I used to live in Shepshed, which is just outside Loughborough, but recently moved to Leicester since I started going to Uni here. I live about 2 minutes away from the Walkers, which is a nice added bonus!

Been a City fan since I was a baby, runs in the family!

:welcome: all

hi, I'm desperate to find a current leicester city shirt in a medium before christmas. I live in Bristol and the website says they are out of stock so please could anyone who lives in Leicester and knows a shop where they can be ordered from or a different website to buy them comment on this post asap!!

thank you, it wo...uld give my boyfriend a very happy christmas :)

Hey Guys,

My first post. I'm 25, live in Leicester and been a fan since a youngster. This despite my Dad being a Arsenal fan. Best moments as a city fan were during the premier league days under Martin O'neil and all the cup finals. More recently the almost beating of Chelsea in the cup and promotion from League One. :scarf:

Hey Guys,

My first post. I'm 25, live in Leicester and been a fan since a youngster. This despite my Dad being a Arsenal fan. Best moments as a city fan were during the premier league days under Martin O'neil and all the cup finals. More recently the almost beating of Chelsea in the cup and promotion from League One. :scarf:

:wave: