Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hey Guys,

My first post. I'm 25, live in Leicester and been a fan since a youngster. This despite my Dad being a Arsenal fan. Best moments as a city fan were during the premier league days under Martin O'neil and all the cup finals. More recently the almost beating of Chelsea in the cup and promotion from League One. :scarf:

Welcome

You have supported city since a very precise date, is their any logic in your sequential combination of glucocorticosteroids?

lol, although the 'Late 90's' does fall in near the Jurassic Park 2 release date..interesting... :ph34r:

Im J Stowell now living in Leicester (originally from Loughborough) and i have supported Leicester City since the 1979-80 season that we were promoted - my first game being Notts County away, where we won 1-0 with a STRICKLAND goal in front of around 14000. Favourite games attended include Wembley 1994 (beating derby 2-1), hillsborough 1997 (beating Middlesboro 1-0) to win the league cup!!! Wembley 2000 (beating Tranmere 2-1) to win the league cup again!!! Any game we beat F****t because i cant stand them - being originally from Loughborough you realise you HATE that treet shagging lot very early on. Away games and other footy grounds i have attended have included: WEMBLEY, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Derby County, Sunderland, Port Vale, Huddersfield, Walsall, Oxford United, Cambridge United, Hull City, Notts County, F****t, Barnsley, Norwich City, Exeter City, Sheffield Wednesday, Stoke City, Peterborough, West Bromwich Albion, Aston Villa. thoughts for the future are to see Leicester City realise their dreams of being back in the Premier league - hopefully as a top 10 team competing as we did in the Oneill years. Come on Leicester!!!!! :scarf:

Lifelong Leicester fan confined to the South East of England but with plenty of family to visit in the motherland!!

First game was Leic - Chelsea at Filbert Street! 2-1 to the foxes courtesy of Izzett and Rowett! Met Muzzy after the game demanding money as i was too young to place a bet on him scoring first and therefore lost out so he gave me a fiver!! Bonus!

Would love to see them play more but family, work and money prevent constant travels!!

Hi,

First game was back in the late 70's when my dad took me to see a boring 0-0 against Millwall... inevitably followed by a few scuffles! First and last game he took me to :(

Regardless, I remained a life-long city fan and a season ticket holder :scarf:

Favourite, as well as worst ever game (if that makes sense) - play-offs against Swindon at Wembley

BTW if I ever use the phrase 'lazy journalism' on here, feel free to delete/ban/kill me!!

Edited by Mac

Hello, Man City fan in peace

Just wanted to know how our Greg is getting on?

when he's played for us, he's looked good and with Wayne Bridge being turd and old I think Greg will replace him sooner rather than later

Abit of trivia for you if you didnt know, 30 seconds into Cunningham debut for Man City against S****horpe in the FA Cup he'd been booked and warned by the referee soon after for making 2 rather "robust" tackles.

Thats what I call a proper introduction

EDIT: im liking the censorship on s****horpe haha.....Bluemoon doesnt have this level of quality control good on ya!

Edited by I love ruining footy

Hi, I'm Jez, age 35, been a City fan since I can remember.

I've got a question for you guys...

Anyone remember the red Bukta 3rd shirt from the 90-92 seasons? Well I have one and wondered what it would be worth?

The club shop told me at the time I bought it that Bukta had provided City with the same shirt as Bristol City's home, and just added the badge and Walkers logo. They were never intended to go on sale, but found they had 20 or so spares after issuing them to the players, and advertised them in the Leicester Mercury. So I went and got one.

They're obviously very rare, so I emailed a classic football shirts online shop recently and asked them, they said they'd never seen one before. Don't really want to sell to them though, as they'd want a huge mark-up and rip me off!

It's a size large with long sleeves, in new condition cos I never wore it, still got my blue Bukta home shirt from then, which I wore to every game!

Cheers...