Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

im kinda new im only 13 so im one of the youngest on this site probably. ive supported leicester all my life and my first game i can remember was leicester v wolves and i think it was 4-3 wolves or something

:teehee::welcome:

Right, I'm new here then! :)

Hello and a slightly belated happy new year to all!

I'm new to the forum, but also to City as well - so go gentle on me please! Anything I need to know?

cheers

Jon

hello u foxes! I have been 100% lcfc fan sine i was a few years old, i had a season ticked back in the early 90s and my best memory is seeing lcfc beat middlesbourgh in the play off final. I moved to Norwich 10 years ago and am now surrounded by canaries each day i leave my house!!! I stand proud wearing my lcfc kit in Norwich no matter how much grief i get. Am coming to the walkers for the millwall game and cannot wait! :)

I think Sven has done a reasonably good job so far lets see if we continue to rise up the league....

hello u foxes! I have been 100% lcfc fan sine i was a few years old, i had a season ticked back in the early 90s and my best memory is seeing lcfc beat middlesbourgh in the play off final. I moved to Norwich 10 years ago and am now surrounded by canaries each day i leave my house!!! I stand proud wearing my lcfc kit in Norwich no matter how much grief i get. Am coming to the walkers for the millwall game and cannot wait! :)

I think Sven has done a reasonably good job so far lets see if we continue to rise up the league....

Snap :thumbup: