Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wooly

Ipswich Town Away

Hi,

Not sure if these are frowned upon or what, I suppose so. Buuuutttt it's my mates birthday on 15th August, he's a foxile who lives in Norwich now so obviously the Ipswich away game would be a good way for him to spend it. Unfortunately given none of us live in Leicester any more we aren't ST holders.

Sooooo I'm here to beg and see if any kind ST holders who can't make Ipswich Away on Aug 15th would be willing to sort us out with some tickets before they hit general sale. Bit worried it'll sell out early doors being the first awayer of the season?

Please msg me if willing to help at all.. would massively appreciate it. Thanks

I doubt we'll sell out, so if you ring up on the day of the general sale, the Ticket Office will more than likely be able to sort you out.

You should be alright.

Can't see it selling out before General Sale.

This.

We do have three away games in a week. Many fans may give this game a miss and go to Sheffield United instead on the Tuesday afterwards.

Ring the ticket office if you can.

By the way I think we will sell out as it is our first league away game of the season. We only get 2,000 odd.

We haven't sold out our allocation for the season's first away game for at least the last 2 years.

• 4 weeks later...
The £31 is what Ive heard from Jodie who went to the game tonight with Pat and Neil from fox travel. There is a student ticket but not sure how much it is. £19 for Macclesfield too they reckon.

Ipswich only charge their fans £26. Students is £18. Can't see it being that dear for Macclesfield either.

Archived