Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wooly

Ipswich Town Away

The prices are as follows: -

Adults - £31

Seniors/Students/U20's - £22

Under 16's - £11

I can see quite a few being put off by that, especially with two other aways three days either side of it.

That's a nightmare then if true although £22 isn't so bad for students. Those who moaned about League One, really have something to moan about now!

Add on travelling expenses- at least two trains, with no direct train from Leicester to Ipswich, or a 140-mile journey, so petrol money, it's going to be an expensive day for many.

Add on travelling expenses- at least two trains, with no direct train from Leicester to Ipswich, or a 140-mile journey, so petrol money, it's going to be an expensive day for many.

Couldn't agree more. I was going to go on the train originally which would cost me £16 with a student railcard and one change ont he train but I feel driving (or rather someone else driving) may well be the option. It's going to be an expensive season, roll on the sound of my student loan landing itself safely into my bank account!

I was tempted but if those are the prices then I'm saving my money for Macclesfield and Sheff Yoo.

Ditto. 18 months since I last missed a game but think I'm gonna knock the run on the head and give this a miss.

I'm in if it's raining, otherwise I'm playing cricket.

Are you going Macclesfield Joe? Does anyone want a lift?

Nah I'm on holiday mate, cheers anyway. Sheff Utd will be the first away of the season for me hopefully.

Are these prices the same for the home fans?

I would have thought so, which means people should stop moaning about ours :P

EDIT: Just found out:

Grade B from:

Adult £26

Conc/Student/Under20 £18

Under 16 £8

With prices increasing by £2.50 on the day.

Archived