Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Real Valladolid ticket prices

Leicester City Football Club have announced the ticket prices for the final pre-season friendly of 2009 against Real Valladolid on Sunday August 2nd, 3pm kick-off.

The fixture will also be a family fun day including various entertainment for all ages inside and outside the Walkers Stadium, with entertainment beginning at midday and turnstiles opening at 1.30pm.

Tickets go on sale at 9am on Saturday July 4th, priced at £10 for adult season ticket holders and £12 for adult non-season ticket holders.

Under 18s tickets are priced at £5 and under 12s are priced at £2, provided they are accompanied by an adult.

Season ticket holder seats are not reserved for this fixture.

The Upton Steel West Stand will be open for this game initially.

Hospitality prices for the Real Valladolid game are priced as follows:

A ten-seater box is £350, including a one-course meal, complimentary programme/teamsheet and parking. A twelve-seater box is £400. This game is included in the contract for all current box holders.

The Great Hall and Keith Weller Lounge prices are adult non-season ticket holders £15, adult season ticket holders £12, under 18s £7 and under 12s £2. This option includes complimentary tea and coffee at half time, plus padded seating and a teamsheet.

For up-to-date ticket information please visit www.lcfc.com.

Prices look alright, will be going (enjoy the friendlies, relaxed atmosphere, not much at stake).

Hope we sell enough to open up the Kop, would like to use my new seat before the Swansea match.

one thing I don't understand is, the club are not expecting a big turn out by only opening one stand so why charge so much? just charge everyone a fiver for adults kids for a quid, nice summers day stick a bouncy castle up, ice cream vans, face painting etc make it a great family fun day at a reasonable price and try and get as many people down as possible to encourage them to come again during the season!!

Surely a home friendly like this is the ideal opportunity it's almost as if they are happy with 5000 fans turning to avoid any hassle

one thing I don't understand is, the club are not expecting a big turn out by only opening one stand so why charge so much? just charge everyone a fiver for adults kids for a quid, nice summers day stick a bouncy castle up, ice cream vans, face painting etc make it a great family fun day at a reasonable price and try and get as many people down as possible to encourage them to come again during the season!!

Surely a home friendly like this is the ideal opportunity it's almost as if they are happy with 5000 fans turning to avoid any hassle

It's 3 quid cheaper than Ipswich are charging for the same match.

The last thing we need down the walkers is yet more kids whose parents take them to games for a day out rather than any real passion for the club.

It's 3 quid cheaper than Ipswich are charging for the same match.

The last thing we need down the walkers is yet more kids whose parents take them to games for a day out rather than any real passion for the club.

So how do you get kids interested? :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, kids at the football are annoying, but if you don't get them hooked early on, they grow up being fans of the Big Four.

For me, friendlies are an ideal way of introducing noobs to the WS. It's not like there will be the usual atmosphere (there is nothing riding on the game, for example). This was where FNF was good, as young families could take their kids along, safe in the knowledge that there wouldn't be the usual 'adult' atmosphere. Since they got rid of it, it seems to me that the attempts to get young kids in is even more crucial with the first team games where the banter is an essential part of the game.

Oh well.

In 75% of the Walkers the atmosphere is indistinguishable from the FNF matches I went to at Filbo. Infact, I think they probably edged it in terms of atmosphere.

Kids at games don't bother me but when you start getting the children there who have only been brought along because they like dancing to chelsea dagger or because there was a bouncy castle, you're getting the type of parent and child who perpetuate the gash we have to put up with at the Walkers.

I personally don't think getting more kids through the gates is a cause for great concern, we don't do too badly at all on that front. It's keeping them interested past their early teens. Look at the number of 20 year olds at the Walkers compared with the number of 10 year olds. Lads get bored of this happy clappy rubbish once their bollocks drop and a lot of them piss off. The club's answer is to try and attract more kids again, it's like some kind of fooked up never never land.

I personally don't think getting more kids through the gates is a cause for great concern, we don't do too badly at all on that front. It's keeping them interested past their early teens. Look at the number of 20 year olds at the Walkers compared with the number of 10 year olds. Lads get bored of this happy clappy rubbish once their bollocks drop and a lot of them piss off. The club's answer is to try and attract more kids again, it's like some kind of fooked up never never land.

I agree with this, the club will attract kids but they need to think about 16-25 year olds as well.

In 75% of the Walkers the atmosphere is indistinguishable from the FNF matches I went to at Filbo. Infact, I think they probably edged it in terms of atmosphere.

Kids at games don't bother me but when you start getting the children there who have only been brought along because they like dancing to chelsea dagger or because there was a bouncy castle, you're getting the type of parent and child who perpetuate the gash we have to put up with at the Walkers.

Bang ****ing on mate.

Not all kids at football are annoying..... its only the ones whos parents dont bother to control them or bring them way too young to understand the game and then they get bored and start playing up. Weve got 4 sit behind us in L1 who come with their dads who then feck off to the bar for most of the game leaving the little brats to run riot.

All 3 of mine have been coming to games for years and still love it as I stay with them and talk to them about whats going on which keeps them interested. I dont think my kids are annoying- Id be gutted if I thought theyd ever annoyed anyone in public to be honest. :(

I do think we need to keep the future generation of fans coming throught the gates and Ive not had a problem so far keeping mine interested my Sons still going at 18 and my daughters at 15 and 12. I just cant afford ST's for all of them and have to alternate them.

The point has been raised but the impression is that once you're hooked you're hooked. The u-22 ticket pricing structure is supposed to be an indication that your custom is also desired.

The point has been raised but the impression is that once you're hooked you're hooked. The u-22 ticket pricing structure is supposed to be an indication that your custom is also desired.

Thats the idea. New fans need to get hooked on the atmosphere and what football is actually about not the bouncy castle and face painting....Which itself is a good idea for the youngest, but we need a step up for when kids make there own way to the matches.

Thats the idea. New fans need to get hooked on the atmosphere and what football is actually about not the bouncy castle and face painting....Which itself is a good idea for the youngest, but we need a step up for when kids make there own way to the matches.

This is very true, but apart from myself and two other FCC members, it is not felt that this is not needed. The FCC is crying out for a disenfranchised, young City fan, preferably one who is no longer going to games because of this, because the impression I get is that some don't believe that it is happening.

This is very true, but apart from myself and two other FCC members, it is not felt that this is not needed. The FCC is crying out for a disenfranchised, young City fan, preferably one who is no longer going to games because of this, because the impression I get is that some don't believe that it is happening.

...but I didn't think just anyone could turn up to the FCC? Might be wrong, just the impression I had got.

...but I didn't think just anyone could turn up to the FCC? Might be wrong, just the impression I had got.

They can't, you have to be invited, or you have to ask to go along. Contact Peter Jones....

Alright, I see. I currently live 120 miles away and dont have a car so its a bit long to try and train it so far on a weeknight for 5 minutes of west standers telling me I'm talking shit but once I've got a motor I'll put something on here to see if I can get a few people together to go along and talk about the situation.

:wave:

They can't, you have to be invited, or you have to ask to go along. Contact Peter Jones....

Do I just drop him an e-mail saying I'd like to go along or what?

I know a couple of other lads who'd probably be interested in joining too. If one of us gets on board it's a victory I guess...

Archived