Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Real Valladolid ticket prices

Alright, I see. I currently live 120 miles away and dont have a car so its a bit long to try and train it so far on a weeknight for 5 minutes of west standers telling me I'm talking shit but once I've got a motor I'll put something on here to see if I can get a few people together to go along and talk about the situation.
:wave:

Do I just drop him an e-mail saying I'd like to go along or what?

I know a couple of other lads who'd probably be interested in joining too. If one of us gets on board it's a victory I guess...

Drop him an email telling him that you are not happy with the atmosphere (or lack of), tell him you've seen it discussed at the meetings and that you feel that you would like to contribute to the discussion.

If you do come along to the meeting, be prepared to remain calm, cool and collected, and whatever you do, don't lose your rag, otherwise it just proves the point to the non-believers.

Of course, the real plus is that you get to meet Raj!

Good luck!

This is very true, but apart from myself and two other FCC members, it is not felt that this is not needed. The FCC is crying out for a disenfranchised, young City fan, preferably one who is no longer going to games because of this, because the impression I get is that some don't believe that it is happening.

I would if I wasn't 200 miles away! Any meetings in August/September??

Drop him an email telling him that you are not happy with the atmosphere (or lack of), tell him you've seen it discussed at the meetings and that you feel that you would like to contribute to the discussion.

If you do come along to the meeting, be prepared to remain calm, cool and collected, and whatever you do, don't lose your rag, otherwise it just proves the point to the non-believers.

Of course, the real plus is that you get to meet Raj!

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice, I'll get on it ASAP. :thumbup:

I would if I wasn't 200 miles away! Any meetings in August/September??

Nothing mentioned yet. I can let you know if something comes up.

Thanks for the advice, I'll get on it ASAP. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

I never realised there was such thing as a FCC meeting, I thought all the fans could do is e-mail peter jones and get pissed off with his useless replies. I may be interested in it when I get a car (because it should then be much easier to get there), I'm (fairly) young at 18 and I don't go to many if any home games because I prefer to save my money for away games when they are just as hard to get to but away games are so much more enjoyable for the atmosphere. I'm sure there would be quite a few people who would be interested in this but maybe they don't know about it like I didn't :dunno:.

This is very true, but apart from myself and two other FCC members, it is not felt that this is not needed. The FCC is crying out for a disenfranchised, young City fan, preferably one who is no longer going to games because of this, because the impression I get is that some don't believe that it is happening.

Hello there! :wave:

I could well fit this bill, and I know PJ knows about my unhappiness re: atmosphere and treatment of fans my age and above. Could be tempted to drop him a line.

So errrr do I get some money for this idea or is some dullard in the marketing department taking all the credit for my idea?

0,,10274~6745463,00.jpg

I would contact Peter Jones.

I would contact Peter Jones.

...and he will say:

"Thank you for contacting me and I shall ensure that your contact thing is dealet with as promtply as a contact should be in order to convey to you how we at LCFC hold your communications in the highest regard"

And then delete it.

I'll be going to this, £12 is ok. Darlington were charging £25 for their friendly against Sunderland!

Darlo are skint and need the cash.

£12 was obviously more than City fans were prepared to pay..:(

Archived