Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

Get yourself to Notts or Grantham and we'll pick you up.

is that offer open to others as well? :whistle: probably not Newcastle but other random awayers if you ever have any spaces available wouldn't mind doing a few more awayers

Slightly tempted by this shockingly, i just think if i watch it on tv i will be wishing i was there, but also think if i'm there il be wishing i was watching on sky to save all money and time.

Going Sheff Utd the day before priority 3 so lets see how that goes and decide then :D

quite a small allocation considering how much their stadium holds. i thought u had to give ten percent to away fans, we do (give or take)

10% of stadiums under a capacity of 20000; or 2000 of stadium's over a capacity of 20000 are the minimums set out by the Football League.

quite a small allocation considering how much their stadium holds. i thought u had to give ten percent to away fans, we do (give or take)

The thing with us is, that part of the ground is specifically set for away fans. I'm not too sure in this, but I think Newcastles away end used to be in the corner, now it's behind the goal right at the back though.

I will be driving to this now. Ben, I assume you want that lift.

Three more spots.

Tenner and a Red Bull is the price.

Mate your mad, driving up after Reading Festival!

I will be going but falling asleep on the way and back in my mates car.

For anyone who is considering staying over I strongly recommend the Jury's Inn, just got what I think is an absolute bargain of a price for the Sun & Mon night based on 2 sharing £72 Total, so only £18 each per night...

For the race goers amongst you, Newcastle Races on the Monday too, top Bank holiday weekend me thinks. ;)

For anyone who is considering staying over I strongly recommend the Jury's Inn, just got what I think is an absolute bargain of a price for the Sun & Mon night based on 2 sharing £72 Total, so only £18 each per night...

For the race goers amongst you, Newcastle Races on the Monday too, top Bank holiday weekend me thinks. ;)

Our hotel worked out at £25 each. Anyone know the best places to go out in Newcastle on a Monday night?

Archived