Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

Just wondering if anyone has been to Ipswich and then going to Sheff Utd and Newcastle because im paying about 30 quid for the toon game, surely there should be some way of getting them cheaper or something? :unsure:

become a pensioner, or a student or even a child

Just wondering if anyone has been to Ipswich and then going to Sheff Utd and Newcastle because im paying about 30 quid for the toon game, surely there should be some way of getting them cheaper or something? :unsure:

I looked at Newcastles prices for Reading fans and it was £25.

Sure its £30 odd quid? Seems stupid.

It is stupid. If milan_foxes checked the threads in this forum, or even checked out the OS, he would see that we are being charged £25 for this game.

This might be a stupid question but how did you get tickets before Priority 1 lol?

If the ticket office receives the tickets early enough, they send them out to those who are P1 and pre-ordered. Mine also arrived this morning. :thumbup:

Fill out a form, LCFC take the money automatically out your account and send the tickets.
If the ticket office receives the tickets early enough, they send them out to those who are P1 and pre-ordered. Mine also arrived this morning. :thumbup:

Ah ok thanks.

This might be a stupid question but how did you get tickets before Priority 1 lol?
Fill out a form, LCFC take the money automatically out your account and send the tickets.

This

:thumbup:

I've booked the Holiday Inn to arrive on the Sunday and depart on the Tuesday - only £50 a night. Travel Lodge is a similar price, but I think the Holiday Inns are usually better hotels.

I've been looking at taking the train, though it's far too expensive. I'm not great at finding cheap tickets, so I could be doing something wrong. :dunno: Looks like I'm going to have to drive then. <_<

I've booked the Holiday Inn to arrive on the Sunday and depart on the Tuesday - only £50 a night. Travel Lodge is a similar price, but I think the Holiday Inns are usually better hotels.

I've been looking at taking the train, though it's far too expensive. I'm not great at finding cheap tickets, so I could be doing something wrong. :dunno: Looks like I'm going to have to drive then. <_<

I've just been looking at that, and almost booked the Holiday Inn, but we will be returning straight after the game. :(

Ah go on...

I have just been told that it is a futile exercise; had the game been a 3pm ko, it would be worth considering, but having to hang around all day, with one person driving and bog else all to do but drink in Newcastle means it's not a viable option.

In a similar boat. About to book the Travelodge on Quayside at £42 for the Monday evening. Had a look at the ticket prices and it was around £70 on average. Even tried splitting with not much effect. Apparently, the tickets might get cheaper within a few days of your intended journey as we've missed the 'advance'/cheapo period 12 weeks before hand.

So I am driving and checking National Rail every now and again to see if the train prices go down.

but having to hang around all day,

Impossible. I could spend half a day in that shop selling Football gear. Might even go Durham on the Tuesday to entertain ourselves.

Archived