Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Preston N.E

Im going to this, as its only a 15min drive from (Blackpool) where i live.

Pay on the night too, at the away ticket stand outside the Bill Shankly Kop.

Didnt think preston still did this, i thought they had scrapped it last season? Its only a 15 minute walk from my office, couldnt have asked for a better draw really!

Didnt think preston still did this, i thought they had scrapped it last season? Its only a 15 minute walk from my office, couldnt have asked for a better draw really!

Nah they still do it, as i rang their ticket office this morning and asked. :thumbup:

Very tempting, shame it's not £5 fox travel too :D

Under 20 quid for me, for ticket and travel. I think that's fooking good value to be honest.

Back Row sit down army!

:D

Been standing every game so far. Quite happy with that.

This games fooking massive.

Tuesday night, Carling Cup its big.

I must be going fooking crazy but this game is possible.

If we win Saturday i may be going to this game. Sheffield United was quality.

Crazy :locked: :banana:

:rolleyes:

Not the ideal draw, but we can go there and win.

Then Anfield next round or something.

Like NSLL said, it's not ideal, but the very good prices help us out there (wait till the FA Cup, if we're at home, and clubs try nd screw us for every penny we've got, making us charge £20 per ticket)

Should be a good night, with Deepdale being a reasonable ground, and I suspect the stewarding might be lenient (dunno why I think that)

But should we come though (depending on the team Nige puts out) it would be great to get a good cup draw against a 'big boy', we haven't had one for ages (Fulahm last season maybe?)

Like NSLL said, it's not ideal, but the very good prices help us out there (wait till the FA Cup, if we're at home, and clubs try nd screw us for every penny we've got, making us charge £20 per ticket)

Should be a good night, with Deepdale being a reasonable ground, and I suspect the stewarding might be lenient (dunno why I think that)

But should we come though (depending on the team Nige puts out) it would be great to get a good cup draw against a 'big boy', we haven't had one for ages(Fulham last season maybe?)

lol

I must say though, it was a quality match...

Archived