Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Post counts.

• 3 weeks later...
Dyou have to have a certain amount of posts or be a member for a certain amount of time to start a new topic. Cause i created a new account today, and it wont let me start a new topic :S

That's to enable you to read the forums a bit, get used to using the search function, etc, so that when you are able to start new threads you don't end up starting one about something that is already being or has been discussed. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
Is there any reason why we have to have our post counts displayed on the board?It's not as if it's anything to be proud/ashamed of.

Does anybody take/ dispute peoples opinions on the basis of their post count?

Pah, who cares what you think.. youve only got 7,000 posts :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Despite the preacher creating the thread and being the 2nd highest poster in the thread....and people say I moan.

You do. You're even moaning about moaning. :rolleyes: At least acknowledge the irony. :P

You do. You're even moaning about moaning. :rolleyes: At least acknowledge the irony. :P

I was being sarcastic about that bit, sometimes doesn't show through though, TBH I wondered whether Daggers or whatever his name is now was being sarcastic himself but the sarcasm doesn't show through with his post's alot of the time.

I was being sarcastic about that bit, sometimes doesn't show through though, TBH I wondered whether Daggers or whatever his name is now was being sarcastic himself but the sarcasm doesn't show through with his post's alot of the time.

I think the 'Oooooh' in Dagger's post indicated the sarcasm. He doesn't strike me as the kinda person who'd go around 'ooooh-ing' on a regular basis. :whistle:

[/sarcasm]

:P

Ive got my 1000 and dont seem to be able to change it... any advice is welcomed, no wait, not ANY advice.. perhaps any useful advice related to this topic.

Seezee

My Controls > Edit Profile Information > Custom Member Title :thumbup:

Archived