Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Over Rated Songs.

YOu're nothing but a cunt.

So I don't rate the Beatles. And what?

I think it is more than just 14 year old girls who like Paramore by the way.

You need to get some variety in your music taste before you start criticising anyone.

Kanye is over-rated for you; Oasis/Beatles are over-rated for me.

The Beatles = Influnce

I'm pretty sure all the NME band you love, have been influnced by The Beatles.

I wouldn't go as far as saying most over rated musican ever but definitely overated in my opinion. Along with Lil Wayne, 50 cent (g-unit), Jay Z etc etc I could go on forever.

And before milktray or uncle al throw a hissy fit it's only my opinion. :thumbup:

I have alot of respect for you.

I'm fairly sure i've never even heard a Paramore song.

Probally because you're not 14, a girl and still go on bebo.

I don't know I kid of agree, I have a massive record collection ranging from Robert Johnson, Woody Guthrie through Punk, Mod, Hip Hop, Hardcore (punk not dance) Electronica, Trip Hop, Acoustic, Drum N Bass, Rock, Indie, Alternative, funk almost every possible style or genre going since about 1920 is represented but I don't have any interest in The Beatles the songs just don't grab me yes they wrote some good songs I can accept and understand that but in my opinion if we are talking 1960's give me My Generation by The Who, anything by Dylan, Cash, Hendrix etc over The Beatles any day of the week

The Who > The Beatles! :thumbup: Briliiant band.

Foxes 96..... stop now youre boring. We get it..... Someone doesnt like the fecking Beatles and you cant accept that. Its their opinion ffs

Also Foxforever, you really are the biggest tool/fanny on this forum. You slag The Beatles off ( yes the biggest rock n roll band in the world EVER) Yet you rate Paramore, seriously your opinions is that of a 14 year old emo girl.

You are nothing but a seenster.

The Beatles = Influnce

I'm pretty sure all the NME band you love, have been influnced by The Beatles.

:worship: Someone who has actually talked any sense on this thread.

The Who > The Beatles! :thumbup: Briliiant band.

Foxes 96..... stop now youre boring. We get it..... Someone doesnt like the fecking Beatles and you cant accept that. Its their opinion ffs

To bad the opinion is utter rubbish.

Just like you said to me, when I critised Chris 'Buffon' Weale.

Or something along those lines.

it's hardly 'utter rubbish' - i like the who and the beatles, the beatles were more succesful, the who were cooler (IMO) there are many ways to qualify one band being better than another... if lou'd said "s club 7 > beatles" then you could suggest that was rubbish (cue shock and disgust from LD3), but the who in many ways were better than the beatles

for example: keith moon is in a different league to ringo starr (not that ringo was bad but, as paul mccartney said 'ringo isn't even the best drummer in the beatles'); i think it has also been established that the who were a better live act than the beatles... personally i would rank pete townsend as a better guitarist than george harrison, others would disagree - yet the beatles' songwriting was way more consistently superior...

you're entitled to your opinion, but try to think about it before just blurting out over the top superlatives like 'utter rubbish', i'm sure lou believes what she has put, if you disagree why not try giving reasons why, maybe then people would take your opinions more seriously....

it's hardly 'utter rubbish' - i like the who and the beatles, the beatles were more succesful, the who were cooler (IMO) there are many ways to qualify one band being better than another... if lou'd said "s club 7 > beatles" then you could suggest that was rubbish (cue shock and disgust from LD3), but the who in many ways were better than the beatles

for example: keith moon is in a different league to ringo starr (not that ringo was bad but, as paul mccartney said 'ringo isn't even the best drummer in the beatles'); i think it has also been established that the who were a better live act than the beatles... personally i would rank pete townsend as a better guitarist than george harrison, others would disagree - yet the beatles' songwriting was way more consistently superior...

you're entitled to your opinion, but try to think about it before just blurting out over the top superlatives like 'utter rubbish', i'm sure lou believes what she has put, if you disagree why not try giving reasons why, maybe then people would take your opinions more seriously....

I wasn't even talking about The Who bit, I was talking about the previous quotes, as she said 'their opinion'.

So, think before you post...

P.S. I love The Who, Keith Moon is my favourite ever drummer.

I'm Boring?

You didn't get it when Fox92 had his 'OPINION' on Chris Weale, Did You?

You Just Can't Accept How Good The Beatles Are,

Oh and It's Foxes-96

:worship: Someone who has actually talked any sense on this thread.

I don't like The Beetles, I quite like Paramore. I don't see what the problem with this should be? The Beetles are a big band and obviously created an influence over music. However, it seems that people can't understand that other people don't like them, when someone talks to me about The Beetles and I say I don't care for them that much to listen to I get gobsmacked looks and people start being quite nasty in some ways.

The Beetles are an influence but you aren't the devil not to like them. 

People have a right to an opinion about music and shouldn't completely cast off those who disagree with them.

I wasn't even talking about The Who bit, I was talking about the previous quotes, as she said 'their opinion'.

So, think before you post...

P.S. I love The Who, Keith Moon is my favourite ever drummer.

then why did you quote it?

I don't like The Beetles, I quite like Paramore. I don't see what the problem with this should be? The Beetles are a big band and obviously created an influence over music. However, it seems that people can't understand that other people don't like them, when someone talks to me about The Beetles and I say I don't care for them that much to listen to I get gobsmacked looks and people start being quite nasty in some ways.

The Beetles are an influence but you aren't the devil not to like them.

People have a right to an opinion about music and shouldn't completely cast off those who disagree with them.

If someone has an opinion then it's fine, I don't cast the opinions off.

But, when I had an opinion about Chris Weale the other week, I got critised all week. People kept on saying I don't know what I am on about and all that, so why can't I give it back?

then why did you quote it?

Because I was replying to something else, not The Who bit.

If someone has an opinion then it's fine, I don't cast the opinions off.

But, when I had an opinion about Chris Weale the other week, I got critised all week. People kept on saying I don't know what I am on about and all that, so why can't I give it back?

Because I was replying to something else, not The Who bit.

Sorry to say the old cliche but two wrongs don't make a right. Lead by example etc etc.

Archived