Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

Much of the Arab world did in World War 2, most notably a certain Hajj Amin Al-Huesseini who helped create an SS legion among Bosnian Muslims. I loathe vilification of Islam and Muslims as much as any decent person, but pretending that every Muslim that has ever lived is purer than the driven snow and merely a victim of smear campaigns is a little silly. Muslims are no more perfect than any other person, there are extremist twats of every race and religion and ALL should be tackled with equal force.

I'm talking about Muslims nowadays not supporting Hitler though. I know the Husseini guy sided with him but so did lots of powerful Americans (including Bush's Grandad). Doesn't mean the American people did.

I'm not pretending that all Muslims are good, that's why I said that intelligence agencies pay these extremist leaders (puppets) to round up disillusioned youths to create an enemy.

Seems like some people don't want to know that people on the video I showed and Bin Laden etc. are puppets though. All I'm doing is saying that the people who start these groups are all paid and supported by certain parts of certain intelligence agencies. And the job they are doing is working cos everyday people are helping to create the pre-planned outcome.

The video I showed clearly shows that those 2 'extremists' are Jews pretending to be Muslim. A massive story if you ask me. (albeit a very small part of the overall picture)

Your last point that I highlighted I totally agree with. But what actually happens in our world is that the biggest and most extreme twats around who cause most of the death and destruction in the world never do get dealt with.

Only the lackies and pawns get dealt with (along with innocent civilians). The ones who have been set up/supported by the real villains are the only ones who get dealt with while the real extremists carry on with their plans.

lol my Ex was just like that when he developed Schizophrenia!

lol Yeah I've seen and known a couple of people like that myself, I shouldn't laugh really!

But I must stress that I was joking in that paragraph you quoted! I don't think like that at all :D

lol Yeah I've seen and known a couple of people like that myself, I shouldn't laugh really!

But I must stress that I was joking in that paragraph you quoted! I don't think like that at all :D

I know you were - just made me laugh lol:thumbup:

I seriously, seriously have to resist the urge to edit Thracian's posts to simply read "EVERYTHING IS LABOUR'S FAULT" purely to save room in threads.

Carry on with the gloss paint job.

But if it were me who had this lot to answer for I can just imagine your reaction on here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

You'll doubtless carry on for the rest of your life seeing what you want to see.

But as for EVERYTHING being Labour's fault, let's just take the subject of immigration.

Some people would agree with their open door policy, some would disagree and some would wish for something in the middle. It's all a matter of policy for the ruling government.

It's not the policy that was the problem. It was the disgraceful way they applied that policy by stealth and with no electoral mandate or open disussion whatsoever, because they new it would provoke an outcry.

The war was exactly the same. It doesn't matter whether their policy was right or wrong. What matters is that they chose to deceive the people because they new the people wouldn't agree with their action otherwise.

Carry on with the gloss paint job.

But if it were me who had this lot to answer for I can just imagine your reaction on here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

You'll doubtless carry on for the rest of your life seeing what you want to see.

But as for EVERYTHING being Labour's fault, let's just take the subject of immigration.

Some people would agree with their open door policy, some would disagree and some would wish for something in the middle. It's all a matter of policy for the ruling government.

It's not the policy that was the problem. It was the disgraceful way they applied that policy by stealth and with no electoral mandate or open disussion whatsoever, because they new it would provoke an outcry.

The war was exactly the same. It doesn't matter whether their policy was right or wrong. What matters is that they chose to deceive the people because they new the people wouldn't agree with their action otherwise.

come on , you can't really blame all society's ills on one administration . and stealth and deceit certainly aren't anything new

this lot may have been responsible for many of the predicaments we face ,, but it really is only a continuance of the post war Eurocentric policies that seem to be formulated years in advance by a set of faceless bureaucrats

if you think much will change under a new tory gov , i think you are in for a massive disappointment, ( or else you will just be convincing yourself otherwise )

this unstoppable juggernaut will continue unabated , true democracy is one big fat lie

come on , you can't really blame all society's ills on one administration . and stealth and deceit certainly aren't anything new

this lot may have been responsible for many of the predicaments we face ,, but it really is only a continuance of the post war Eurocentric policies that seem to be formulated years in advance by a set of faceless bureaucrats

if you think much will change under a new tory gov , i think you are in for a massive disappointment, ( or else you will just be convincing yourself otherwise )

this unstoppable juggernaut will continue unabated , true democracy is one big fat lie

I think huge responsibility for the additional and/or worsening problems in this country are down to Labour's policies and, even worse, they've almost invariably refused to acknowledge they've created or added to those problems. Nor have they tried to do anything or enough to correct them. Rather like alcoholics or drug addicts refusing to admit they have a problem.

As for the stealth and deceipt I really think labour have plunged to new depths in that department. In any case, it does not matter what standards have previously been set. It's been their watch and what matters is the standards/example they've set rather than the behaviour of people in the wings.

As for the Tory Government we'll see what happens if they get in.

But so far, as I've said before, no party has yet convinced me that they'll truly represent my views. So I've not the slightest idea who I'll vote for or even if I'll vote at all.

In many ways I'd rather the country was run by respected individuals who've achieved things in the broader world, rather than party politicians.

However I do like the claim that Cameron will seek to involve the public more in policy making - particularly if they get a quorum of support for an idea.

Sounds similar to the process the existed in Switzerland while I was living there. As a result there seemed to be great respect for the laws over there because the people had played a part in deciding those laws.

Grow a pair man!! lol

You only got one tv? :unsure:

:D

We got a tele in the bedroom but I like to sit in front of me pc (it's in living room) and play poker while reading stuff on internet. I hardly watch tv anyway but when I want to you can guarantee Corrie/Emmerdale/24/Eureka/Heroes/Lost is on, so I automatically know I have no chance! I don't bother even asking for the remote anymore! :S

I think huge responsibility for the additional and/or worsening problems in this country are down to Labour's policies and, even worse, they've almost invariably refused to acknowledge they've created or added to those problems. Nor have they tried to do anything or enough to correct them. Rather like alcoholics or drug addicts refusing to admit they have a problem.

As for the stealth and deceipt I really think labour have plunged to new depths in that department. In any case, it does not matter what standards have previously been set. It's been their watch and what matters is the standards/example they've set rather than the behaviour of people in the wings.

As for the Tory Government we'll see what happens if they get in.

But so far, as I've said before, no party has yet convinced me that they'll truly represent my views. So I've not the slightest idea who I'll vote for or even if I'll vote at all.

In many ways I'd rather the country was run by respected individuals who've achieved things in the broader world, rather than party politicians.

However I do like the claim that Cameron will seek to involve the public more in policy making - particularly if they get a quorum of support for an idea.

Sounds similar to the process the existed in Switzerland while I was living there. As a result there seemed to be great respect for the laws over there because the people had played a

Heard about this on the radio yesterday. A new way of voting is being proposed by Gordon Brown.

Something along the lines of, instead of voting for your chosen candidate, you choose in order of preference from several candidates with a scoring system, i.e. your most preferred

candidate gets 5 points, scaling down to your least preferred candidate who gets 1 point. Pointless if you ask me.this

Glad to hear it and I hope there's lots more like you. Forgive me if it takes a while to sink in. :D
bellend

Wow. What an intelligent come back. you really showed him there.

Whether you agree with Thracian or not, at least he gives reasons for his views.

if opinion polls are to be believed, you'll be saying that word often.

I will never. ever. EVER vote labour whilst they maintain their current policies.... and I just don't see them changing.

The Public appear on Jeremy Kyle, write letters to local newspapers and phone Radio Leicester.

The Public are a bunch of fucking morons.

Archived