Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC-ARAB

Red Dead Redemption

Looks quality. If anyone remembers GUN on PS2, it should be just like that but better, and that was one of the best games on PS2.

A definite purchase.

gun was brilliant! remember shooting dead bodies with the dynamite bow and arrow, limbs everywhere! lol

this looks good though!

• 2 weeks later...

It surprises me that this one has remained well and truly off the radar until literally a week before release.

It just goes to show these days what the so-called big names in gaming bring in terms of cash and profit. COD, GTA, Halo, Gears all hyped up whether or not it's deserved and we hear about them literally from day one of development until release 2 years down the line.

This Red Dead is meant to be better than GTA4.

It's averaged 95% from 20 reviews on metacritic so it must pack some sort of punch. It even scored 90 in Edge.

I think it's worth a punt. 50 hours into FFXIII though, I need to finish that one off.

Also, this Alpha Protocol, while off-thread, looks interestin'. Out end of the month.

Edited by Legend_in_blue