Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC-ARAB

Red Dead Redemption

Anyone had a thunder storm? Amazing tbh! got it spot on

Yeah I had one whilst bringing a bounty back, couldn't see a thing!

I found a quick way to make money, go somewhere that there's loads of wolves, kill them and skin them. I made 2k in about half an hour

It's a good game, no more than that. Was expecting an improvement on GTA, which in my opinion it isn't. Will be a decent alternative to COD for a few weeks. Haven't given multiplayer a run out yet, maybe that will improve my opinion somewhat.

This game seems a bit slow getting into things to me, the style and how everything is set out is pretty much just GTA.

Im liking it so far, just hoping it starts picking up a bit of momentum, having said that I've only played it for an hour.

This game seems a bit slow getting into things to me, the style and how everything is set out is pretty much just GTA.

Im liking it so far, just hoping it starts picking up a bit of momentum, having said that I've only played it for an hour.

Yeah stick with it, for ages it just seems like a tutorial but it does get going

I need this game but I don't even have a PS3 or X-Box yet!

Which is better cos I'm gonna get one so I can tie the ho to the traintracks?

PS3 has potential, but it's about friends if your intressted in online IMO.

Really like the look of this game, think it will be a great time filler after my exams and when the World Cup isnt on.

I need this game but I don't even have a PS3 or X-Box yet!

Which is better cos I'm gonna get one so I can tie the ho to the traintracks?

don't think there's any/much difference. i've got the ps3 version. there's plenty of fanboys on the web who'll tell you the xbox version has (slightly) better graphics - don't know if that's true, or even if it is, whether you'd notice or not. I think it looks great on my system. Wouldn't recommend plumping for either platform on the strength of one game. I was *this* close to getting an Xbox before going for the (more expensive) ps3 and have not regretted it. And the PS3 plays blu-rays as well (if you didn't know). I'm sure that if i'd gone for the xbox I'd be happy as well - just try not to get embroiled in fanboy wars!

About 10 hours in now to RDR and really enjoying it - and I've got a pretty short attention span!

Ive been playing for about an hour and feel like ive missed something..... I started off with a cut scene with me on a train, then I got shot and now im on a ranch with some woman who wants to race me.... I know what the story is about from reading an article about the game but so far the game itself hasn't given me a clue as to what it's about!! On the plus side though I won a few hundred dollars on poker!

don't think there's any/much difference. i've got the ps3 version. there's plenty of fanboys on the web who'll tell you the xbox version has (slightly) better graphics - don't know if that's true, or even if it is, whether you'd notice or not. I think it looks great on my system. Wouldn't recommend plumping for either platform on the strength of one game. I was *this* close to getting an Xbox before going for the (more expensive) ps3 and have not regretted it. And the PS3 plays blu-rays as well (if you didn't know). I'm sure that if i'd gone for the xbox I'd be happy as well - just try not to get embroiled in fanboy wars!

About 10 hours in now to RDR and really enjoying it - and I've got a pretty short attention span!

Yeh whichever you get both are great systems.