Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC-ARAB

Red Dead Redemption

1 minute ago, SpazticChicken said:

None of this console fanboy drivel on here too please, just play and buy what you enjoy.

Besides its just graphical upgrades, everything else is still the same - you still drown instantly if you drop in water, you still have to tap A repetitively to get everywhere, you still have to pay extra for dlc to be able to play poker with your mates

It's not fanboy drivel to express the view that Xbox is crap for exclusives. I had a 360. It's just how it is.

I'd like a remaster of rdr for ps4.

4 minutes ago, toddybad said:

It's not fanboy drivel to express the view that Xbox is crap for exclusives. I had a 360. It's just how it is.

Well other people are satisfied with Gears, Forza, Crackdown and dont like God of War, Final Fantasy, Knack, Uncharted, Bloodborne ect. - Thats as far as I'm going Sony v Microsoft, it always devolves into the same arguments.

Just hope that RDR2 is good then. I think it's a critical release for R*; they went all out money milking on GTA V with minimal effort, no in depth DLC just multiplayer shark card bait, they havent released a game in five years since then. Probably the best game publisher of all time might've sold it's soul

7 hours ago, toddybad said:

After all these years of Playstation users banging on about their console having more exclusives, looking down on XBOX...

It's just the way it is. Buy one, or try buying.