Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

55 minutes ago, Captain... said:

That guy is a dick, whatever you think of selfie sticks that's £400 phones that are falling to the floor and potentially smashing the screen or worse. It is a real dick move and I hope he gets prosecuted for criminal damage, and I'll be the first to line up outside the courthouse with a selfie stick to take a photo of that ****.

good point i didn't consider

4 hours ago, Captain... said:

That guy is a dick, whatever you think of selfie sticks that's £400 phones that are falling to the floor and potentially smashing the screen or worse. It is a real dick move and I hope he gets prosecuted for criminal damage, and I'll be the first to line up outside the courthouse with a selfie stick to take a photo of that ****.

Nah, I'm still ok with that.

5 hours ago, Captain... said:

I don't know but it looks staged to me.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

I don't know but it looks staged to me.

Even if it is staged, it could inspire some wannabe Internet star to do something similar.

Turns out it was staged: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-man-behind-viral-selfie-stick-video-explains-its-message-8760970

Edited by Captain...

He's still a dick. Who is he to decide people shouldn't use selfie sticks and they deserve to have their property destroyed? I read that article and he's a massive hypocrite. He doesn't like them because it celebrates people being all "me, me, me", yet he makes a video basically saying "I'm going to destroy things I don't like, even though it has almost no effect on my life."

I have no words for this bit:

With a mother who campaigned for passage of the Equal Rights Amendment, organized a sit-in at the University of Miami to protest unequal treatment of women, and helped improve treatment of rape victims, Bolton says activism is "in his blood." 

Now he's an activist on par with a modern-day suffragette now?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

?

It's Che, Guevara, and the graffiti can be taken as calling him a 'nob'. (It's actually an acronym for the football club, Newell's Old Boys, but I guess MPH is politically to the right).

Edit: Looks like I was wrong.

Edited by Buce

10 minutes ago, Buce said:

It's Che, Guevara, and the graffiti can be taken as calling him a 'nob'. (It's actually an acronym for the football club, Newell's Old Boys, but I guess MPH is to the right).

Edit: Looks like I was wrong.

I can't see him. Needs a wider angle.

• Like 1