Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

15 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Every chance he will knock out a 4th official this year, at least he will stop Wenger moaning on the touchline 1st game of the season

No, i think he his still on the training ground staring a Was. neither will concede defeat

Image result for marcin wasilewski training lcfc

1 minute ago, Buce said:

I don't get it. :huh:

If you want to get it then spend 2 and a half hours of your life watching Castaway, but I wouldn't bother the pay off of getting that joke is not worth watching Tom Hanks talk to a volleyball for 150 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Image result for wilson  gif

Image result for wilson  gif

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

If you want to get it then spend 2 and a half hours of your life watching Castaway, but I wouldn't bother the pay off of getting that joke is not worth watching Tom Hanks talk to a volleyball for 150 minutes.

Oh, right.

A reference to a film I've never seen - no wonder it went over my head.

1 minute ago, Buce said:

Sigh.

I'm getting too old for this. What is that?

There's a massive thread on it. Basically it's a media player you can download to your computer or onto a little android box you can plug into your TV. There are add ons on that that you can see live sport and virtually any tv/film going.

Just now, Webbo said:

There's a massive thread on it. Basically it's a media player you can download to your computer or onto a little android box you can plug into your TV. There are add ons on that that you can see live sport and virtually any tv/film going.

Oh.

Does it cost anything?

9 minutes ago, Buce said:

Is it worth that much hassle?

Nah, it's alright but too long and basically Tom Hanks talking to a volleyball. There are probably many better films out there to watch that you haven't seen.

It's been around long enough to be on BBC/ITV occasionally, maybe in a few years time it will be shown again, probably at Christmas time, then you can come back to this thread, glass of eggnog in hand, read the cartoon again and give a pithy little laugh at what is not a particularly funny joke maybe give it a "like" if you are feeling generous, then you can reply to me and let me know if it was worth it.

Edited by Captain...

1 minute ago, Buce said:

Oh.

Does it cost anything?

It's free. It's not quite as simple as it was a few weeks ago as some of the sites have been closed down but it's legal(ish). Download it to your PC and see how you get on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Nah, it's alright but too long and basically Tom Hanks talking to a volleyball. There are probably many better films out there to watch that you haven't seen.

It's been around long enough to be on BBC/ITV occasionally, maybe in a few years time it will be shown again, probably at Christmas time, then you can come back to this thread, glass of eggnog in hand, read the cartoon again and give a pithy little laugh at what is not a particularly funny joke maybe give it a "like" if you are feeling generous, then you can reply to me and let me know if it was worth it.

Problem is, I don't watch tv.

I see sometimes if the womenfolk are watching it.

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It's free. It's not quite as simple as it was a few weeks ago as some of the sites have been closed down but it's legal(ish). Download it to your PC and see how you get on.

Cheers, I might do that.