Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

DY_F0m8WkAEa01R.jpg

So... you, and the person who did this meme... are the ONLY people in the world who think the guy on the left of the picture looks like Jack Black.

Secondly, since I have no idea what he looks like, and indeed, who he was, until I googled him, I couldn't even tell if those two pictures were both him.

I did like that, "Jump! Jump!" song he did though.

11 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

So... you, and the person who did this meme... are the ONLY people in the world who think the guy on the left of the picture looks like Jack Black.

Secondly, since I have no idea what he looks like, and indeed, who he was, until I googled him, I couldn't even tell if those two pictures were both him.

I did like that, "Jump! Jump!" song he did though.

How can you not know who Jack Black or Tenacious D are?!! lol

And he looks just like him. Especially when Jack was a bit younger. If anything he looks less like Kyle Gass. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

How can you not know who Jack Black or Tenacious D are?!! lol

And he looks just like him. Especially when Jack was a bit younger. If anything he looks less like Kyle Gass. 

I know who Tenacious D are, that much is obvious from me saying it doesn't look like Jack Black (it really doesn't), and I wouldn't go near saying "everyone" knows who they are. Trust me, it's quite niche.

Christopher Cross however, that's Pointless territory.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu