Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

Haha it probably is, but I love it when people do this. Same as just saying clearly photoshopped. Care to elaborate what makes it looks fake.

a. He manages to put his arm in the right place as he turns his head with the ball speeding up mid trajectory.

b. He plays for Tampa Bay Rays. :ph34r:

Edited by sphericalfox

a. He manages to put his arm in the right place as he turns his head with the ball speeding up mid trajectory.

b. He plays for Tampa Bay Rays. :ph34r:

Oh yeah I kinda figured the first one myself, second one ain't got a clue about. It just those sweeping statements like "looks fake" the grind my gears. If you have an opinion, back it up.

Oh yeah I kinda figured the first one myself, second one ain't got a clue about. It just those sweeping statements like "looks fake" the grind my gears. If you have an opinion, back it up.

saying it looks fake doesnt need backing up...it looks fake!!!

• Like 2

Stealing stuff from the internet is only really shit when you plaster your website name all over it and try to cop the credit. You probably shouldn't do that as it can lead to reprisals like DNS attacks.

Duly noted.

But where do you draw the line? If someone tells you a joke in the pub do you have to preface the gag with: "My mate in the pub told me this..." ? Not trying to sound facetious, just curious really.

Duly noted.

But where do you draw the line? If someone tells you a joke in the pub do you have to preface the gag with: "My mate in the pub told me this..." ? Not trying to sound facetious, just curious really.

The first rule is if it is tagged by the artist then don't stick your tag over them to claim it's yours. If someone hasn't tagged it themselves but it is hosted on a website showing their work then you should really credit their work and website.

If it is not tagged and not hosted anywhere to show off their work or if it has been sent to you to use then it is fair game to use. I don't think there is any harm in tagging an untagged picture to promote your website as long as it is clear on your website that the pictures are not your work but collected from around the web, but you should always credit the source if known and help promote the artist/photographer/funny guy who put some text on a picture.

The first rule is if it is tagged by the artist then don't stick your tag over them to claim it's yours. If someone hasn't tagged it themselves but it is hosted on a website showing their work then you should really credit their work and website.

If it is not tagged and not hosted anywhere to show off their work or if it has been sent to you to use then it is fair game to use. I don't think there is any harm in tagging an untagged picture to promote your website as long as it is clear on your website that the pictures are not your work but collected from around the web, but you should always credit the source if known and help promote the artist/photographer/funny guy who put some text on a picture.

Fair enough Mr Shrapnel, thanks for that. I get emailed so many contributions I have no idea where it has originated from. I think most people who read it are smart enough to deduce it's a compilation of random stuff from the internet and beyond. Cheers again.