Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simon

Problem with General Chat

Everytime I go to click on 'General chat' today I get a download file diaglog box and cant get into the forum... :S

Is there some kind of problem with the site?

Everytime I go to click on 'General chat' today I get a download file diaglog box and cant get into the forum...  :S

110809[/snapback]

I thought it was just us! Can only seem to view General Chat using microsoft explorer!

Everytime I go to click on 'General chat' today I get a download file diaglog box and cant get into the forum...  :S

110809[/snapback]

I thought it was just us! Can only seem to view General Chat using microsoft explorer!

110811[/snapback]

My Firefox is working aok. :smile::smile::D:D:thumbup:;)

When i typed in www.foxestalk.co.uk, that download box is coming up for me in Firefox, i've fixed that now though, i think.

I'm not sure about General Chat, is it still not letting you in?

still not working for me, in fact if i try to get foxestalk at all on aol at all i get the download box, can get on explorer a-ok though

stez as katy

Clear your cache in Firefox, Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear. Make any difference?

110856[/snapback]

i'm not on firefox. it all started this moring when i backed up after a 'page not available' message then i got a load of computer script mentioning scowys real name at the top :ph34r: after that it was buggered, but i'll clear my aol cache see if it sorts it

update: no change :( <_<

Clear your cache in Firefox, Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear. Make any difference?

110856[/snapback]

i'm not on firefox. it all started this moring when i backed up after a 'page not available' message then i got a load of computer script mentioning scowys real name at the top :ph34r: after that it was buggered, but i'll clear my aol cache see if it sorts it

update: no change :( <_<

110860[/snapback]

:huh::unsure::huh::unsure::cry:

Has gone ghey again on AOL :rolleyes: I think we've established it's an aol thing then - It works on microsoft explorer as I mentioned earlier hmmmmmmm :S