Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

'Britain the worst place to live'

Living in India for 2 months (with another 3 to go) has made me realise two things:

1. How lucky I am to live in the UK.

2. How naive and ungrateful some people are when they moan about the UK.

I would agree, having lived in 8 different countires, England is the nicest place I've lived. Unfortunately we are unique in constantly knocking our own country, we should be proud to live in such a beautiful place.

"ITS THE ETHNIC MINORITIES GAYS AND LESBIANS COMPLAINING AGAIN HOMOSEXULS ARE PROMOTING TEENAGE PREGNANCY BECAUSE GORDON IS TOO BUSY LINING HIS POCKETS TRUE PATRIOTS MUST CLOSE THE BODERS NOW IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH WHY DONT YO UGO LIVE THERE "

Courtesy of the lovely twat-o-tron

I think Britain probably is one of the worst place to live if the only measure you use is the number of moaning bastards

"ITS THE ETHNIC MINORITIES GAYS AND LESBIANS COMPLAINING AGAIN HOMOSEXULS ARE PROMOTING TEENAGE PREGNANCY BECAUSE GORDON IS TOO BUSY LINING HIS POCKETS TRUE PATRIOTS MUST CLOSE THE BODERS NOW IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH WHY DONT YO UGO LIVE THERE "

Courtesy of the lovely twat-o-tron

I think Britain probably is one of the worst place to live if the only measure you use is the number of moaning bastards

you'll find a few good examples in here :)

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=51055

:crylaugh: Load of fooking bollocks, i live in Germany, one of the stars on the list, is it better than the UK? Its really not....i swear these lists are just there to try and knock the UK just like the European press do the same every chance they get....anti EU sentiment is rife in the UK and anti-British sentiment is rife in the European big shots im afraid.

THIS POST WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED. . I COULDN’T CARE LESS BUT THE EU IS TURNING OUR KIDS GAY. ALL TRUE RBIST SHOULD GET OUT OF THE EU AND GET OUR COUNTRY BACK!!.

Twat o tron.

This made me laugh quite a lot.

Twat o tron.

This made me laugh quite a lot.

This is my favourite so far :D

this just shows us the bbc s real genda studies show that muslims are stealing my cartax because britain is now under shaia law the only solution is to have two strike and you re out

Common sence Uk, United Kingdom

Link

Nothing new i know.

Our country is a shambles, and as an 18 year old looking for work, am p*ssed off.

I dread to think what the retirement age will be when i get older...

Moaning about retirement before you have a job seems a bit previous don't you think?

Whoever decided England was the worst place to live in Europe obviously never went south of Paris or east of Hamburg. I can think of several cities that make some of the worst hovels seen in England look plush. Marseille has some vile parts to it for a start, Naples and Southern Italy as a whole are pretty rough too. We're lucky to live here in spite of all the moaning.

Moaning about retirement before you have a job seems a bit previous don't you think?

A long way away for me I know, but wouldn't you be moaning at the thought of retiring at 80-85?

And like many people, I did have a job, then had to be layed off because of this recession.

A long way away for me I know, but wouldn't you be moaning at the thought of retiring at 80-85?

And like many people, I did have a job, then had to be layed off because of this recession.

That was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment, I'm genuinely sorry it came out wrong. However, I will say that retirement age doesn't have to be a government mandated age. You are young and if you plan as early as you can, you can be the decider of your future.

Redundancy is a painful experience I hope you get a job soon

Archived