Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

• 3 weeks later...

Back to the vinyl again this morning. 45 years old    :cry:

Acquired the Queen first album on the week it was released, I'd heard the demo sent to Sound Advice the week before.

Took it home and I was gobsmacked to hear the how good the whole thing was..............stayed with them til Night at the Opera

By then I had found AC/DC.............. I was always looking for the next big thing in them days........... Happy Memories.

Edited by Chico1958
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Neil_Young_Rust_Never_Sleeps.jpg

Classic album!

Love Neil Young Trav............. Also got Trans on vinyl, going to see tribute act next Weds

OK, not the best album he did but his attempt at getting into the Electronic stuff.  Nils Lofgren on guitar.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

Love Neil Young Trav............. Also got Trans on vinyl, going to see tribute act next Weds

OK, not the best album he did but his attempt at getting into the Electronic stuff.  Nils Lofgren on guitar.

I think I'm only missing one neil young (and Neil young and crazy horse) album.  The start of hey hey my my never gets old. 

and here it is (91 ).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

Back to the vinyl again this morning. 45 years old    :cry:

Acquired the Queen first album on the week it was released, I'd heard the demo sent to Sound Advice the week before.

Took it home and I was gobsmacked to hear the how good the whole thing was..............stayed with them til Night at the Opera

By then I had found AC/DC.............. I was always looking for the next big thing in them days........... Happy Memories.

Queen 1 was a fantastic album from start to finish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chico1958 said:

He got a lot of stick for Trans, but I like it; it was different. Still way better than 99% of the tosh that makes the charts.

• Like 1

On 20/04/2018 at 22:44, Blue ROI said:

A sublime pop album from the 00s. Shame no one took notice.

image.png.416da7ef7867a96a53dbdeef7b0ddf6a.png

Thought this was a wind up until I read up about it. Universally acclaimed, who would've thought it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Thought this was a wind up until I read up about it. Universally acclaimed, who would've thought it? 

me too, playing it on spotify now, decent

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...