Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Albums you haven't listened to for ages but then when you do listen to them you wonder why you didn't listen to them for ages

On 21/11/2017 at 19:53, Finnegan said:

This may well be the most accurate contribution I've ever made to this thread. 

One of the greatest albums I've ever heard. Why the **** haven't I listened to this in years!? 

81ApIxyhiAL._SL1500_.jpg

Saw these guys at "Big day out" a few years ago, such a powerful and important band and so much energy.... but, lol at one point there speakers all went out except those on stage, so they could here themsleves but noone else could... it looked hilarious to see them bouncing round to no sound

On 26/05/2018 at 19:34, ozleicester said:

Saw these guys at "Big day out" a few years ago, such a powerful and important band and so much energy.... but, lol at one point there their speakers all went out except those on stage, so they could here hear themsleves themselves but noone no-one else could... it looked hilarious to see them bouncing round to no sound.

Wow, so much wrong in such a short post.. sorry to all offended!

coming back in the car this evening I listened to the three peter Gabriel albums. I forgot what an incredible songwriter the guy is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2018 at 22:05, Blue ROI said:

Kid B as it's also known as. Yet it's their album I come back to more and more.

image.png.7ac99fbc74bb5af909cf50b852b274f9.png

An album released, it seems, only to completely take the piss out of their own fans. The ultimate, middle-class bunch of pretentious, arrogant cvunts. If I ever saw Thom (Thom! Just what the fook is that all about?) Yorke walking down the street I’d punch him in his stupid whiny throat. Twat!!!!:mad: