Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AmyLGK

North West Foxes

Kro bar it is il be wearing my city shirt ha ha can't wait see us all taking over picadilly gardens hope the police don't think it's another football meet like the last invasion by rangers ha ha !!!!!!

HAHAHA good point - and they have cracked down on unsociable behaviour on Piccadilly gardens! Will we be allowed in Kro in our shirts??

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona vs Real Madrid live at the same time as us on Monday night...anyone think the locals might want to watch that more than us? If thats the case I know pub in Fallowfield which has at least 2 sky boxes so will show both??

DAMMIT! I knew something like this'll happen! Is there anyway we can check if they will put it on?!??

Barcelona vs Real Madrid live at the same time as us on Monday night...anyone think the locals might want to watch that more than us? If thats the case I know pub in Fallowfield which has at least 2 sky boxes so will show both??

Having read the post from Leicester_Mad, I have just phoned the Red Lion and was told there would be no problem as they are able to show multiple matches.

Having read the post from Leicester_Mad, I have just phoned the Red Lion and was told there would be no problem as they are able to show multiple matches.

perfect mate cheers for that! Red Lion it is then :trumpet:

Who is actually meeting in Piccadilly Gardens before heading up to the Red Lion then??

The Friendship Inn in Fallowfield has multi-Sky and 22 different screens. Another option.

Time for a roll-call?

Thought we'd agreed on Red Lion, Withington. See no reason to change it; good pub, and Stocky has already checked out the match will be shown.

I've just had a hernia op so not up to coming into town first. Will see you all in Red Lion, a little before KO. You'll recognise me by my LCFC top!

(Under doc's orders not to jump and shout, so will have to be v careful every time we score).

Yeah I will be, hopefully a few others will to.

I'm not to sure about how to get there form piccadilly but I'm sure I will find it.

well ill head down then as long as i know im not gonna be the only one? where bouts you live? I heading up there from piccadilly you wanna meet beforehand and head up there??