Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Coronation Street

5 hours ago, lee7 said:

Had to laugh when the vicar fell off of that cliff and survived. The chances of falling from a height like that and surviving to tell the tale must be very slim

Or nil.

Medic said something must have broken his fall. From what I saw he went straight back, several feet out from the cliff with nothing visible to break the fall and he landed on a beach covered in boulders. No fractured skull, no fractured ribs, no internal bleeding, not even a neck injury. I know it's a soap, but, c'mon!

Maybe it was the hand of God lol

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

Or nil.

Medic said something must have broken his fall. From what I saw he went straight back, several feet out from the cliff with nothing visible to break the fall and he landed on a beach covered in boulders. No fractured skull, no fractured ribs, no internal bleeding, not even a neck injury. I know it's a soap, but, c'mon!

Maybe it was the hand of God lol

I just watched a clip on Facebook with the actors explaining how the scene was created and you are right...he fell several feet out from the cliff onto rocks at the bottom of the cliff lol

it was a christmas miracle! 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Anyone see eva tonight fvck me why aren't there barmaids like that in my local? Could she of shown anymore cleavage? 

I couldn't help thinking "I wonder if she's ever been tit-fvcked in real life"?

• 1 month later...