Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zingari

Coronation Street

I used to know her. She's a few years older than me and I had plans to bury the helmet but when I mentioned it she said "fook off".

Having walked past you and the wife at Millwall - how the fudge are you in any way 'a few years younger' than her? laugh.gif

Having walked past you and the wife at Millwall - how the fudge are you in any way 'a few years younger' than her? laugh.gif

Cheeky bugger, I always thought I looked about 25, although I admit the years are starting to catch up! She is about 37 you know.

She used to be my dream lady. Well, one of them anyway along with Viv off Emmerdale and Wendy James :D

You should of said hello, I would have loved to meet an FT'er and I thought that was going to be the day!

Cheeky bugger, I always thought I looked about 25, although I admit the years are starting to catch up! She is about 37 you know.

She used to be my dream lady. Well, one of them anyway along with Viv off Emmerdale and Wendy James :D

You should of said hello, I would have loved to meet an FT'er and I thought that was going to be the day!

We didn't know it was you until afters, when you were complaining about your treatment by the station staff and struggling with the chair. I would have done otherwise, I'm not a total cvnt. Just a practicing one. wink.gif

Viv off Emmerdale is the queen of all soap poon, Empty.

That's the truth, I'm gutted she's leaving. Got alot of love for that fine ass woman. Some of the outfits she's had over the years - Oh Yeahhhhh :trumpet:

I can't believe that didn't work.

Neither can I especially as I had the bumfluff tash at the time.

Thinking about it I probably used one of the following lines 'cos I used to nick lines from the Kool G Rap tune 'Talk Like Sex'.

"The only thing missin on my dick is a cape."

"You fancy sittin on a Frankfurter?"

"I think with my dick honey, so come and brainwash me."

I didn't have time for romance back in those days.

Manwell, I don't think that line works any more outside of Ashby.

Oh good old Ashby! I used all the above lines in The Continental there back in the days with limited success. If I weren't going out ravin I used to roll up to that place for a few hours. Good laugh. The first time I went I got kissed by one of those two trannies and I thought it was a real woman. Devastated outside after when my mates told me and I chucked my Burger on the floor in a paddy.

It was like Ace Ventura when they found out that Einhorn was a bloke.