Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

The Mods are pussys

:huh:

Thanks a lot.

I am deeply offended that you have called us racists as I can assure you that I for one am not.

116944[/snapback]

I don't mean all of you, just the person who changed my signature to GEORGE BURLYEYS PAKISTANI LOVE CHILD.

Firstly, Derby are my 2nd team, who cares?

Secondly it is racist, calling a sikh a paki is well bad.

Thirdly, whats the point. The MODS go on about being immature, this is immature, obscenely racist, and not even remotely funny. When I find out who did it, I will sort them out, you just watch. Own up MR SCUM.

First of all, i'm sure the mod who added that line was just having a bit of fun.

Although i'm 99% sure it didn't include the word Pakistani..? You must be getting a bit desperate here if you have to result to calling us racists.

You could have removed it easily yourself but didn't. So I'm past caring about it.

*shen leads the uproared masses towards the Mod Hall to take on Cobbo the Hutt and his fellow slime allies..* Oh wait, that should go in the Freund Trilogy :D  :mellow:  :mellow:  :whistle:

116982[/snapback]

lollollollol

Lead us to the Promised Land Shen. :D:D

We need a Constitution to protect us from the Evil that is Moderating on this Forum. :D:D:thumbup:;)

They delete my post about changing my Signature to "George Burleys Pakistani Love Child" and now don't even own up to it.

Racist scum

116941[/snapback]

I know for a fact that no mod included the word 'Pakistani' in there.

You've done that yourself.

Shameful.

They delete my post about changing my Signature to "George Burleys Pakistani Love Child" and now don't even own up to it.

Racist scum

116941[/snapback]

Shameful.

116989[/snapback]

:o That is #### disgraceful.

You little twat, how dare you.

MON you are an attention seeking twat , im sorry but none of the mods would put that in , you have done it yourself.

Grow up and frig off.

MON you are an attention seeking twat , im sorry but none of the mods would put that in , you have done it yourself.

Grow up and frig off.

117003[/snapback]

Actually, notice that no mod has denied putting it in :rolleyes: But I frankly don't give a flying monkey about it...

Racist scum

116941[/snapback]

Shameful.

116989[/snapback]

Racist scum

116941[/snapback]

Shameful.

116989[/snapback]

117009[/snapback]

Yes, Scowy denied putting in that one word out of five :rolleyes: didn't deny the rest though ^_^

Racist scum

116941[/snapback]

Shameful.

116989[/snapback]

117009[/snapback]

Yes, Scowy denied putting in that one word out of five :rolleyes: didn't deny the rest though ^_^

117013[/snapback]

That is the thing we are denying though.

To blame someone else for something you did to deliberately get them in shit is a #### disgrace.

Guest freund

I have to admit, I'm normlly a fan of the mods, but this time they've gone too far. It's disgusting really. MON gets treated pretty unfairly arounf here, ok, he used to do text talk, but recently I wouldn't say he was a bad poster at all, there are a lot worse posters (yours truly around). I think it's a bit hypocritical telling MON to grow up.

I have to admit, I'm normlly a fan of the mods, but this time they've gone too far. It's disgusting really. MON gets treated pretty unfairly arounf here, ok, he used to do text talk, but recently I wouldn't say he was a bad poster at all, there are a lot worse posters (yours truly around). I think it's a bit hypocritical telling MON to grow up.

117020[/snapback]

Chandler for example? :( <_<

Question is though, why was it changed at all in the first place? :unsure:  :S  :huh:  :S  :unsure:

117019[/snapback]

I think some people need to lighten up.

It was a light hearted joke, (Although, it wasn't me who edited the sig) which MON took too far by attempting to make us look like racists.

Guest freund

On the internet it's hard to tell a joke and get people to realise if it was light hearted or not, ie you don't know what context it is posted in. For all we know it could have been malicious.

Personally I think the mods are here to set an example, changing anyones post for no good reason is out of order. Whether it is light hearted or not it was still a dig at a member of the forum.

If you don't want him here just ban him.

Archived