Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

The Mods are pussys

Guest CL Blue Army

Well said Steven

Why are the MOD's changing your signatures?

Goes directly against the forum rules and regulations!

Guest freund

I wasn't trying to shit-stir, I just doubt MON would do something like that, afterall surely being an asian he is totally against racism, so why would he even think about doing that? My opinion.

I wasn't trying to shit-stir, I just doubt MON would do something like that, afterall surely being an asian he is totally against racism, so why would he even think about doing that? My opinion.

117111[/snapback]

I wasnt referring to you shit stirring, MON is the shit stirrer and yes it would not be beyond MON to do something like that - believe!

Guest freund

117111[/snapback]

I wasnt referring to you shit stirring, MON is the shit stirrer and yes it would not be beyond MON to do something like that - believe!

117112[/snapback]

well maybe, I still think he gets treated unfairly on this board.

117111[/snapback]

117112[/snapback]

well maybe, I still think he gets treated unfairly on this board.

117116[/snapback]

Not on this occasion and he does bring a lot of it on himself.

Guest freund
by doing what, eh? give me a few examples please

117119[/snapback]

Nah, you're the ones who's bothered you trawl back over a gazillion posts.

117121[/snapback]

well I can't find anything wrong

117119[/snapback]

117121[/snapback]

well I can't find anything wrong

117122[/snapback]

Well thats fine for you then.

I wonder what the strangers who come onto the site just to have a little look round the place think about all of this.  :rolleyes:  :mellow:  :nono:

117123[/snapback]

Hear, hear. Someone having some harmless fun is not so harmless. :(:huh: <_<

Guest freund

117119[/snapback]

117121[/snapback]

all i can find is like pages of replies from anish ridiculing everything MON posts

Question still stands though. Why was the signature changed originally, as that has lead to all of this. :(  <_<

117104[/snapback]

That's a good point Steven. Imo the mods shouldn't have edited his sig in that way but there was no malice intended and it was construed as a light hearted joke - although I personally didn't see the funny side of it.

However, MON doesn't help himself by slagging off the mods left, right and centre when he could easily have just deleted the sig himself. And knowing some of the mods/admin personally, I don't think they would add the "Pakistani" comment in the sig. So either one of the other mods who I don't know has done it, or most probably, MON has done it himself and accused the mods of it.

In any case, CL Blue Army - you ain't helping yourself slagging off the admin here when you've only got 30 posts! :ph34r::huh:

Question still stands though. Why was the signature changed originally, as that has lead to all of this. :(  <_<

117104[/snapback]

That's a good point Steven. Imo the mods shouldn't have edited his sig in that way but there was no malice intended and it was construed as a light hearted joke - although I personally didn't see the funny side of it.

However, MON doesn't help himself by slagging off the mods left, right and centre when he could easily have just deleted the sig himself. And knowing some of the mods/admin personally, I don't think they would add the "Pakistani" comment in the sig. So either one of the other mods who I don't know has done it, or most probably, MON has done it himself and accused the mods of it.

In any case, CL Blue Army - you ain't helping yourself slagging off the admin here when you've only got 30 posts! :ph34r::huh:

117127[/snapback]

Broadly agree with the sentiment, the person who changed the signature in the first place and MON need to have a look at themselves. :huh::(:ph34r:

Archived