Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

I was thinking, sometimes in the life, there are always silly little questions that you want to ask so this is a FT version of Yahoo Answers which would save countless five-posts thread being created. So all of little questions or curiosities that need to be answered-Ask here!

I'll kick off the thread- What exactly does the saying " Life is just a one big party" mean?

• Like 1

why, when you have finished shopping in a supermarket and you have seen an empty checkout, does some old person with a trolley suddenly appear in front of you, doddering around, thus letting someone else with a full load get there first? :dunno:

it takes lots and lots of practice for me to get the timing of that just right :)

Thankyou for your question Mikey T.The reason your poo turns brown is due to the wall lining secretion when mixed with air and water.

My turn.Why do you not see any white dog crap like the good old days(apart from leeds utd,of course)

because the companies that manufacture dog food,were banned from adding chalk,to bulk up there product.

I was thinking, sometimes in the life, there are always silly little questions that you want to ask so this is a FT version of Yahoo Answers which would save countless five-posts thread being created. So all of little questions or curiosities that need to be answered-Ask here!

I'll kick off the thread- What exactly does the saying " Life is just a one big party" mean?

It means "enjoy yourself whilst your here" in a similar kind of way to "life's to short"

I'd just like to say, who is the President of China.

how does hair manage to thread itself into a bath sponge ?

The sponges are still alive and try to eat the hairs. Or the hairs are still alive and try to keep warm inside the sponge.

Or it could be demons.

How many women has Sven been out with? :ph34r:

Even Sven doesn't know the answer to that. He lost count after the first 1500 when he was 27 according to his autobiography.

Why is it, that when you put wires next to each other or on top of each other, and return a while later, they have somehow tangled themselves up?

Definitely demons.

It means "enjoy yourself whilst your here" in a similar kind of way to "life's to short"

I'd just like to say, who is the President of China.

:D

i'd like to say When is the prime minister of China , How was a former chancellor of the UK, Where is a town in Herts and What is the SI electrical unit of power

ps sorry about stealing your posts , but you often do it to me :D