Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

L.A. Noire

Yeah, I've just purchased and been playing for the last 2.5 hours. Is that all there is to do in this game?

If so it will get boring fast.

Didn't play it for much longer after this. Got onto the second disc and got very bored of it.

Its now on ebay.

Stuck with it and just finished it. Decent ending to the game but the build up to it was pretty tedious and not fully sure what was going on with the storyline. I think the fact that I didn't pay any attention to all the flashbacks hasn't helped me to grasp what was happening.

• 5 years later...
7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:
23 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:
Remastered version to be released on 14th November. Looking forward to it. It was a great game from what I can remember.

Great game. Would prefer they just made LA Noire 2 though.

So would I actually, for the £35 price.

36 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You wont get a sequal, not by the same studio who made the first game anyway, they went bust a long time ago. 

I think if rockstar wanted to make a sequual, they could quite easily, without team bondi involved

13 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

A remastered version of this is due out on PS4 next month.  Never tried it.  Would it be worth a go and how does it hold up 6 years on?

Definitely worth a go - the gameplay is somewhat free-world (less open-ended and smaller than GTA games) but you're free to explore between missions. What I loved most was the atmosphere and the realism. It feels like you are actually transported to that era, and the facial animations are still the best in any game ever, and that's even before the remastering. The cutscenes are astounding

It's not a huge game, but like GTA there are plenty of side missions and collectibles to track down if you're a completionist.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived