Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hairy

Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver

So itunes screwed up and released it early sometime yesterday :) Its due on 20th June

I know there are a few fans here so here is the mp3 version for you all

10sgmmp.jpg

Bon Iver is supposed to mean "bon hiver" (good winter in french) but due to liver problems he didn't want the h (too close to liver). It's because of the liver problems though that he was bed ridden watching french films.. which is where the name comes from. Pronounced bon*ee*vair.

So itunes screwed up and released it early sometime yesterday :) Its due on 20th June

I know there are a few fans here so here is the mp3 version for you all

10sgmmp.jpg

Bon Iver is supposed to mean "bon hiver" (good winter in french) but due to liver problems he didn't want the h (too close to liver). It's because of the liver problems though that he was bed ridden watching french films.. which is where the name comes from. Pronounced bon*ee*vair.

Well done Hairy.. Never fail to deliver

The link is very much appreciated, I would've liked to buy it rather than download it but cant argue with a leak i suppose.

Listened to it a couple of times already and I do like it, its more instruemental than the other albums less songwriting but as an album it works well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couldn't get the link for one reason or another first time I tried, looked for a torrent a few times in the past few weeks but only found one after I checked again yesterday.

Brilliant. Loving Perth, Holocene and Towers in particular but very good all round. Will keep this on repeat while I'm decorating my room over the week or so :thumbup:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Has anyone seen Bon Iver live? So fuking gutted that I didn't see them the other year in Manchester and it looks like that could have been my last ever chance.

Yes, he played in Leicester at Summer Sundae a few years back. Superb stuff

Yes, he played in Leicester at Summer Sundae a few years back. Superb stuff

Wow, I wish I had been there. I'm pretty sure that they will never perform again and I never saw them and they are one of my favourite bands so I'm pretty gutted. 

Archived