Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

john_lcfc

Quotes

after figuring out how to do them ages ago finally.. i wondered the difference if any between the red quote button and the speech mark quote buttons to be found on the bottom right of my post

is there a difference? :S

The other quote button is multiquote

after figuring out how to do them ages ago finally.. i wondered the difference if any between the red quote button and the speech mark quote buttons to be found on the bottom right of my post

is there a difference?  :S

121750[/snapback]

are you stupid?

121752[/snapback]

is there a difference?  :S

121750[/snapback]

Take this piece of advice.

Everything I've learned on computers has been through trial and error - click on various buttons to see what happens. What's the worst that could happen? You learn from your mistakes and improve your computing ability by just 'having a go'.

Go on...have a go yourself. I suggest going to Windows Explorer, right click the C: drive and click on format, that should do that trick :whistle:

I'm only joking about the last bit though! :P

cheers anish your quality i just have never used the speech mark ones before but maybe in the future i will.. and freund i am fairly dumb on a pc :(