Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

I suppose this guy was chattin shit ?

Not necessarily. You can have a bid accepted for a player and then decide against it before they sign.

I'd guess we could have made a few bids at the same time yesterday, so as not to put all our eggs in one basket. Beckford would have have been highest on the wishlist out of all the players we placed bids on, and as soon as he signed, we cancelled the backup bids for other players.

Obviously, I don't know if this is what happened, but I'm just saying that's what I would have done.

I can't find it now, but I read earlier today that Sven was asked about this, and he said we did have bids (plural) accepted, but he didn't want to say how many.

chris_kammy Chris Kamara

by ChrisSoccerAM

Just been told by @saifpr top agent Saif Ruby that manchester city have offered £100 million + Balotelli for Messi Barca considering it now!

chris_kammy Chris Kamara

Apologies!! Manchester City council been offered a £100 million to clean up Barcelona, spokesmen mr Balotelli delighted with the deal ha ha

chris_kammy Chris Kamara

Apologies!! Manchester City council been offered a £100 million to clean up Barcelona, spokesmen mr Balotelli delighted with the deal ha ha

Needs to lay off the weed that one....

More dog poo on Twitter...

@StringerSport Ian Stringer

The People, Sven has 5 games - http://tinyurl.com/3vqjp29 - be shocked if true. Why back him with so much investment in the transfer window

3 hours ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

To be fair to Stringer he's not saying any of this piece of shit article is true...

Apologies, just spotted the Sven Has 5 Games thread on the Leicester City Forum

• 1 month later...

I thought your post was gonna be about a new story regarding beckham :whistle: <_<

Why is this In the twitter tranfer section :blink:

I couldn't find a general twitter thread, so just popped it in this one.

Whilst I'm here, Millsy's re-activated his twitter account @realmattmills5 - I take it it's him cause @Gally_7 s following

Archived