Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

I don't think Mee will get anywhere near Man City's team next season either, not a team bigger than us so we can be fairly sure that he'll be coming back to us should Sven want him. It's a shame Man City don't have many other youngsters for us because Mancini will let us have them.

the one thing we can, in part, thank tater peeler for.

While sven and mancini have a good relationship, the fact that mancini used to play for us probably helps us get their youngsters on loan.

Is Gallys wife a looker? I'm not checking her twitter till ive got guarentees shes a 7 or above.

I don't think you'd say no.

"Ok last clue is not a rumour it came direct from the player they are in talks"

I'm just speculating other names because Nugents name has been mentioned in a few papers and what not! And the exiting part may be because through Paul she may know how stressful this yak lark has been for the club. But Im sure Liam is correct I'm just opting for the wishful thinking for a bit :D

i just share the info if they dont like it its upto them

Exactly, so why the hissy fit before?

Have tougher skin Liam..... i quite enjoy the information you find mainly because it saves me from finding it even if in hindsight the info you post comes to nothing. :thumbup:

I don't think you'd say no.

"Ok last clue is not a rumour it came direct from the player they are in talks"

I certainly wouldn't.

She reads these forums by the way....(or is a family member on here? I forget)

Haha loving how my tweets go onto foxes talk :-) it's 8:30 am Paul will be bk from the gym soon so no more clues until it a certain :-)

Archived