Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Sunderland fans are unbelievably deluded.

You only had to listen to their views on talksport about norwich pre-match yesterday and how none of their players would get in their squad either...despite dismantling them 3-1.

They're a side full of rejects.....pantillimon, jones, kaboul, matthews, pva, coates, larsson, rodwell.....they have one of the 3 worst squads in the league, only bournemouth and arguably norwich are worse.

could understand them saying that just off names on the team sheet and not having seen our players play but four or five of them completely annihilated their team literally 8 days ago.

could imagine an armchair fan saying "riyad mar what?" or something but when you've seen him at his best just last week trying to pretend you don't think he's better than seb larsson is unreal.

I'm glad that we've not got a sad obsession with Sunderland like they apparently have with us.

It's just a Sunderland forum, not Sunderland per se. I think we all know that they're not representative of the fanbase on the whole.

And admittedly, it's a pretty good laugh. If it weren't for a handful of Foxes fans spoiling it for the rest of us on there.

Fair play to the West Ham blogger. I could listen to opposition fans like that all day long when they're sensible like him and his mate. There's also nothing wrong with his optimism pre match either. First home match of the season = exciting times!!

Edited by Mickey O'Neil

So our head of scouting is now at Spurs and isn't Steve Walsh? :huh:

Head of 'technical scouting' so maybe in a branch under Steve Walsh?

Either way it sounds quite fortunate, needed a back up RM, booted up the stats database/FM, found a decent Ligue 2 player and stuck £350k on it.

And thank fvck we did lol

Someone on that Sunderland forum saying not one Leicester player would get in their squad lol

lol

One of the posts is "they have a worse squad than us" haha.

Why did Rob Mackenzie leave? Is he the real reason for our scouting success? Or just trying to take credit?

Seems strange he just silently left ?

It was on Give Me Sport - http://www.givemesport.com/544578-tottenham-appoint-rob-mackenzie-as-head-of-player-identification

Here's our current team - http://www.lcfc.com/team/science_staff/