Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Keithd

Keithd

Kevin-Prince Boateng

This game straw that broke back for me with regards lamela .. He is absurdly useless and hitting silly blind passes is typical of him .. We simply have to sell and I'll keep saying it with Spurs - our midfield 5 is all wrong ... Players all similar much of s muchness and players just not good enough .. Chadli ok from bench and odd game , same with Dembele .. Lamela is harmless and should be sold , same with Carroll , Townsend .. Dier not a midfielder really , mason good footballer but pretty harmless , squad player n odd game Also as back up .. Bentaleb harmless back up .. Massive massive turn over for players needed in last two weeks ...

Leicester deserved win today and we so lucky .. Should have been peno for them in first half , after they scored they had header that loris knew nothing about .. Anywhere else and it was a goal . A truly shambolic performance that showed nothing but grief for season ahead but I knew that anyway .. Even our goal Chadli wasnt crossing for Kane .. Don't care what anyone says I bet he didn't even see alli .. Lad done well but my GHod , a truly harmless performance .. On final point ... Sell lamela and buy that mahrez .. Truly light years between them

Keithd, 9 minutes ago #438

• Like 1

Keithd

Keithd

Kevin-Prince Boateng

This game straw that broke back for me with regards lamela .. He is absurdly useless and hitting silly blind passes is typical of him .. We simply have to sell and I'll keep saying it with Spurs - our midfield 5 is all wrong ... Players all similar much of s muchness and players just not good enough .. Chadli ok from bench and odd game , same with Dembele .. Lamela is harmless and should be sold , same with Carroll , Townsend .. Dier not a midfielder really , mason good footballer but pretty harmless , squad player n odd game Also as back up .. Bentaleb harmless back up .. Massive massive turn over for players needed in last two weeks ...

Leicester deserved win today and we so lucky .. Should have been peno for them in first half , after they scored they had header that loris knew nothing about .. Anywhere else and it was a goal . A truly shambolic performance that showed nothing but grief for season ahead but I knew that anyway .. Even our goal Chadli wasnt crossing for Kane .. Don't care what anyone says I bet he didn't even see alli .. Lad done well but my GHod , a truly harmless performance .. On final point ... Sell lamela and buy that mahrez .. Truly light years between them

Keithd, 9 minutes ago #438

Nice honest Fan, apart from Mahrez he ain't going anywhere this season for less than £50m

• Like 1

Not sure if you're serious, but it's because the game is derived from the original rules of football. The same as association football and rugby.

I wasn't trolling but i am obviously retarded after a quick look on google it seems i am talking utter shit....

I swear i heard it somewhere, think it was my PE teacher or someone lol

Todays West Ham match report on the BBC news site says they have lost to 2 of the weaker PL teams this season, cheeky bastards.

Ironically, I feel like West Ham are genuinely a poor side and have been riding a luck wave from Big Sam for too long.

• Like 1

Todays West Ham match report on the BBC news site says they have lost to 2 of the weaker PL teams this season, cheeky bastards.

... and where exactly are we in the League at the moment? :unsure::whistle:

Leicester 1 Tottenham 1: Five things we learned

STARSPORT round up five things we learned from Leicester's draw against Tottenham.

facebook.png  
  twitter.png  
  googleplus.png  
  comments.png  
  share.png  
By Dave Armitage / Published 22nd August 2015

55d89dd94f9fd_verdy.jpg

GETTY STAR: Jamie Vardy impressed against Tottenham

JAMIE VARDY DOES RUN ON DURACELL BATTERIES

You’ve gotta just love this guy. Stifling, oppressive heat and yet Leicester’s very own Duracell bunny just keeps going. He might not be the most stylish but if he’s in your team he gets your vote every time. Opposition defenders never get a minute’s peace from this pest.

HARRY KANE NEEDS A PARTNER

Poor Harry cuts an isolated figure right now and it’s reflecting in his blank goal return. Might have been man of the moment almost every week last season, but Kane looks drained. He seems to be carrying the whole weight of the team’s goalscoring expectations on his shoulders and desperately needs a hand.

SPURS SHOULD SPLASH OUT FOR SAIDO BERAHINO

Daniel Levy might be one of the sharpest operators in the business but if he’s holding out for a late bargain on the West Brom striker, he might be left with egg on his face. Spurs should bite the bullet and stump up a couple of million more to try and land the Baggies’ youngster. Get him in now.

ROBERT HUTH HAS MADE LEICESTER HARD TO CRACK

The big German might prove to be one of the shrewdest bits of summer business at £3m from Stoke. Wasn’t a massive risk given his loan spell which saw him help Leicester to safety last season. Might not be the most glamorous name, but one of the first on the team sheet.

LEICESTER CAN NOW ESTABLISH THEMSELVES IN TOP FLIGHT

A few short months ago it seemed unlikely that they’d even be in the Premier League. Instant return to Championship beckoned but they have built on that miracle escape and an astonishing run of form since then is no fluke. Added flair to a massive work ethic. Honest outfit with good stadium and a fan base to match their ambition.

I like the last paragraph of this people finally starting to realise.

No, but why do they get away with shouting YID army? If anyone else referred to them as YID's you would be strung up?

Probably the same as how rappers like Jay Z can use the N word yet you and I can't as it's a racist term.

No idea how Quentin Tarantino got away with it for so long but rappers use it all the time.

As for Spurs, I never heard the chant from the kop.

Probably the same as how rappers like Jay Z can use the N word yet you and I can't as it's a racist term.

No idea how Quentin Tarantino got away with it for so long but rappers use it all the time.

As for Spurs, I never heard the chant from the kop.

Can you imagine a team changing 'N' army? What's the difference? Just derogatory to a different ethnic group, regardless of whether your changing about yourself. There will be plenty of Jews out there who find that word offensive and not proud spurs use it in that way.

Then you get Nazi salutes apparently? 1. I didn't see them 2. Stop calling yourself YID's and maybe it wouldn't give people that ammunition and you can then take the high ground (obviously not condoning it)