Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Loads of the Kop where doing the "who are ya" and pointing to them, maybe it was just that.

That's hardly a Nazi salute though, just what they chant every game after a goal regardless of the opposition.

They came here thinking they'd win and take their three points, we gave them a good fight and could've won it, I think they're just miffed the smaller team didn't roll over.

Who are ya after a goal is terrible. Really really bad

They'd been giving the city fans who are you so in this case it was nicely ironic

Probably the same as how rappers like Jay Z can use the N word yet you and I can't as it's a racist term.

No idea how Quentin Tarantino got away with it for so long but rappers use it all the time.

As for Spurs, I never heard the chant from the kop.

This. N-Word Privilege.

A demographic slur is no longer one when a member of that same demographic uses it, by definition. Then it's just either making a point, appropriation or taking the piss out of yourself.

Who are ya after a goal is terrible. Really really bad

this man so depressing when we score massive goals and can't even celebrate amongst ourselves cos the best we've got is "ooo rrrr ya" man like they give a shit

Keithd

Keithd

Kevin-Prince Boateng

This game straw that broke back for me with regards lamela .. He is absurdly useless and hitting silly blind passes is typical of him .. We simply have to sell and I'll keep saying it with Spurs - our midfield 5 is all wrong ... Players all similar much of s muchness and players just not good enough .. Chadli ok from bench and odd game , same with Dembele .. Lamela is harmless and should be sold , same with Carroll , Townsend .. Dier not a midfielder really , mason good footballer but pretty harmless , squad player n odd game Also as back up .. Bentaleb harmless back up .. Massive massive turn over for players needed in last two weeks ...

Leicester deserved win today and we so lucky .. Should have been peno for them in first half , after they scored they had header that loris knew nothing about .. Anywhere else and it was a goal . A truly shambolic performance that showed nothing but grief for season ahead but I knew that anyway .. Even our goal Chadli wasnt crossing for Kane .. Don't care what anyone says I bet he didn't even see alli .. Lad done well but my GHod , a truly harmless performance .. On final point ... Sell lamela and buy that mahrez .. Truly light years between them

Keithd, 9 minutes ago #438

I wouldn't swap Mahrez for Lamela. Hilarious to think which one went for £30mil and which went for nearer £300k.

I'm gutted these supposed nazi salutes turned out to be who are ya.

In seriousness I do hope that's bollocks. I'm all for an edge to a game but that's going up an awful route if true.

But really who are ya has got to go. It's the most football league chant ever.

• Like 1

Danny Drinkwater drinks water, internet goes berserk

As the Premier League introduces drinks breaks, one man enjoys spectacular feat of nominative determinism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11818484/Danny-Drinkwater-drinks-water-internet-goes-berserk.html

• Like 1

Danny Drinkwater drinks water, internet goes berserkAs the Premier League introduces drinks breaks, one man enjoys spectacular feat of nominative determinismhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11818484/Danny-Drinkwater-drinks-water-internet-goes-berserk.html

Is the first one from the clubs official twitter?

If so very poor, it's a six year old's school playground joke at best.

Danny Drinkwater drinks water, internet goes berserk

As the Premier League introduces drinks breaks, one man enjoys spectacular feat of nominative determinism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11818484/Danny-Drinkwater-drinks-water-internet-goes-berserk.html

It's a bit early for that Davie...I've just had to go back over my uni notes!

"Not all that hot"... I felt like I was melting just sat in the stand.

Me too and no chance of getting a drink. I don't know why they don't have food and drink dispensers for things like water, pop, bars of chocolate etc.

It's a bit early for that Davie...I've just had to go back over my uni notes!

That's the telegraph's way of appealing to you're average footy fan.

Me too and no chance of getting a drink. I don't know why they don't have food and drink dispensers for things like water, pop, bars of chocolate etc.

That's the telegraph's way of appealing to you're average footy fan.

It made me chuckle and I consider myself pretty average.  Good job Telegraph.