Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Evident that as well as the best club we also have the best forum :thumbup:

Some of the 80's reject 'I make a commodore look revolutionary ' sites out there are simply embarrassing

And the fact we don't spend all day making threads about why we hate other clubs.

The thing with joining Rangers is that it wouldn't be as ambitious a move as their fans make out.

Champions League? Yes, for a maximum of six games a season. Realistically, they'll be well out by the end of the group stage and if they finish fourth, out of Europe altogether. After that, it's the SPL for him which is no better in terms of standard; the Old Firm, Hearts and Dundee United at a push, than the Championship. You could also argue it's no better a place to put yourself on the market place than the Championship as well if you fancy using it as a stepping stone to a big Premiership club. I'd argue more players make the step up from Championship to Premiership than south of the border from SPL to EPL.

We also have ambition as a club. You look at what Fulham have achieved, not a club that's any bigger than us, and wonder why we can't emulate or even better their achievements? Regular Premiership football, a Europa League final and a good squad. So by the end of a three year contract, Danns could well be playing for a solid Premiership club whereas Rangers will be exactly what they are now, part of a duopoly that's too good for Scottish football but no real hope of progression in Europe.

Exactly what i tried to say in my post but your just better with words. ****

Guest Mee-9

Oh how I love supporting an Upper Class football team.

Fetch me some caviar anyone? I've misplaced my monocle and cannot see.

I love how everyone keeps saying ""watch and learn, get business done early". I remember the days of no signings in the transfer talk section. Seems every club has a bit of a panic for no real reason.

It wasn't long ago we had fans in hysteria because we hadn't signed anyone, now other clubs seem to be saying "look and learn" to their own clubs at our transfer progress.

I love how everyone keeps saying ""watch and learn, get business done early". I remember the days of no signings in the transfer talk section. Seems every club has a bit of a panic for no real reason.

:D

And by the end of this week we look like we'll have signed more players than anyone else.

''Sven must have money burning holes in his pockets because he appears to be buying up half of the strikers in the Championship/league 1 plus a few others.''

I just love some of these comments!

We've acquired 3 quality players for the grand total of £2 million.

Money burning holes? More like one shrewd mutha fukka!