Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Well I remember annoying enough people in the kop about ten years ago with the Arghhhhhhs! a minute or so after a goal kick with a friend of mine, although we were stuffing used Golden Wonder packets into the nice blokes hood infront of us . . . sorry about that if you're on here pal.

Anyway, randomly found myself thinking about this upcoming Vardy movie, Fearless. Thought it had been a while since I'd heard of it anywhere so looked it up quickly. Closest article is a rather isolated one and happens to be abit of a cheapshot on Vice jumping on Vards back - https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/article/vv5j7d/who-is-actually-going-to-watch-the-jamie-vardy-film

14 hours ago, Danizen said:

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the sheer amount of face tattoos in Sheffield? Last time I was in Sheffield, I saw more face tattoos in one afternoon than I'd seen in my life. 

Tbf they don't have much to lose do they, it's a low risk gamble that they will look better.

16 hours ago, Danizen said:

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the sheer amount of face tattoos in Sheffield? Last time I was in Sheffield, I saw more face tattoos in one afternoon than I'd seen in my life. 

Did you see any men with face tattoos .?

1 hour ago, SpazticChicken said:

Well I remember annoying enough people in the kop about ten years ago with the Arghhhhhhs! a minute or so after a goal kick with a friend of mine, although we were stuffing used Golden Wonder packets into the nice blokes hood infront of us . . . sorry about that if you're on here pal.

Anyway, randomly found myself thinking about this upcoming Vardy movie, Fearless. Thought it had been a while since I'd heard of it anywhere so looked it up quickly. Closest article is a rather isolated one and happens to be abit of a cheapshot on Vice jumping on Vards back - https://sports.vice.com/en_uk/article/vv5j7d/who-is-actually-going-to-watch-the-jamie-vardy-film

Only a slight nag on a Saturday morning but wouldn't empty have been a better choice of word? :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Was she the one who accused herself of being a nonce, or was that the other one that cropped up for just that thread?

I have no memory of that - who was the fella who was not touché/ touchy? lol 

Oh how I loved that thread, brings back some great memories from when I re read it about 2 or 3 years after it happened. It's nice to bring it back up again for those have only joined us over the last couple of years. I wish I was around when it actually took place, would have been great to take part 

51 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Christ what a hilariousthread, so much drama and controversy for a fvckin Face of Kinder contest.

"It's no wonder there's terrorist attacks..." 

I don't think I'll ever get over that line. Ever. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quite unbelievable attitude towards us in this weekend's Guardian preview:

9) Shakespeare now needs results to back up performances

Considering the speed with which a sizable proportion of Leicester City fans turned on Claudio Ranieri – who masterminded the most unlikely Premier League title win of all time on their behalf – it can’t be too long before the man who replaced him incurs their wrath. Craig Shakespeare’s side have won and drawn one of their opening six matches and have conceded more goals than 17 other teams in the top flight. It could legitimately be argued that Leicester have not played particularly badly against particularly strong opposition in defeat this season, but many of the fans who wanted Claudio Ranieri gone justified their impatience by pointing out that football is a results-based business and Premier League survival is all important. Results so far this season have been largely poor and the same logic must dictate that another bad one against Bournemouth, one of only three teams below Leicester in the table, may well prompt unrest among the more entitled in the club’s fan base. BG