Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:
NW1Spur

He's admitting to blatant match fixing, the result should be declared null and void with both teams getting 3 points. We can never know how this will have affected the remaining games so the only thing to do would be to share the title between us and Leicester. Uefa need to get involved in this and we haven't heard the last of it.

This is genuinely the way some Spurs fans want to win their first league title in 56 years. 

Bwaahahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaa. Oh, shit, honestly. Haaaaahahahahahahhaahhaa. Both teams get 3 points? That guy needs a ****ing reality check. Jeeeeeeeeez. 

Hahahahahahahahaaahahahhaha. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:
NW1Spur

He's admitting to blatant match fixing, the result should be declared null and void with both teams getting 3 points. We can never know how this will have affected the remaining games so the only thing to do would be to share the title between us and Leicester. Uefa need to get involved in this and we haven't heard the last of it.

This is genuinely the way some Spurs fans want to win their first league title in 56 years. 

It's scary to think I have to share a society with someone that could actually think like this. Holy ****.

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:
NW1Spur

Pretty sure the are joking

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but all this business plus the players all up to the eyeballs on performance enhancing drugs, Vardy's mysterious arm cast that paralysed opposing defenders, the Thais bribing all the referees and not forgetting involving the rest of the league in playing better against Spurs and throwing the games against us there's no smoke without fire there's got to be something in all this, right ?

Edited by surrifox
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but all this business plus the players all up to the eyeballs on performance enhancing drugs, Vardy's mysterious arm cast that paralysed opposing defenders, the Thais bribing all the referees and not forgetting involving the rest of the league in playing better against Spurs and throwing the games against them there's no smoke without fire there's got to be something in all this, right ?

Correct let's do the maths.

2+2= spuds fans are mardi little tw@s

I've had enough with all of these conspuracy theories. They kane cry and shout and keep totteringham up as many as they wanayama, but we will alliways have our title.

:ph34r: I'll get me coat..

Edited by ajthefox

2 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I've had enough with all of these conspuracy theories. They kane cry and shout and keep totteringham up as many as they wanayama, but we will alliways have our title.

Good lollol 

13 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:
NW1Spur

So basically the ref did them a favour by not sending off any of their players, and they still feel as though they were cheated out of the title??

If I'm honest they should have had 2 players sent off at least!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I thought you Rose magnificently to the challenge 

On 12/4/2017 at 05:44, ealingfox said:

I mean it is a little troubling to read that. You should be refereeing on the basis of an agreed interpretation of the laws of the game, not on the basis of how it will make you look afterwards or in any way specific to the context of one game. If players commit red card offences they should be sent off and that's that.

I dont disagree with you but, on occasions, im not against the referee using his personal discretion either.

For example, Defoe , after scoring, taking his shirt off to show a message of Love to Bradley Lowry after he had died should NOT be a booking even though if you follow the letter of the law it should be... aswell as an agreed interpretation - it should be done no matter how excited a player gets, apparently.

Edited by MPH

Yeah, but just imagine being a Spurts fan. Supporting the most thrapped over losers of all time. Best team, best striker, best manager - won fuch all, will win fuch all. Even think the players realise it now. Knowing they have such a soft centre, it must be horrible. Almost as horrible as Delicate Alice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

To be fair, if we'd come third in a two-horse race, there may have been one or two of us who'd become unhinged...  It was nervous enough winning the thing..

Yeah.... but we didnt blow it did we.... coz we are winners. ... not self doubting bottlers.  After the liverpool home game snd vatdys hoal...i had no doubt we would win 

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Kane will surely fvck off this summer when the penny drops.

He's said before that he wants to spend his career there but that was before they royally screwed up this season. If they don't get any silverware AGAIN as well as finish nowhere in the league, he'll have no choice but to move on for the sake of his career.