Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

21 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Not sure about Kentish town but the whole of north London should be called cvntish town.

Only a bunch of fvclwits from north London could want to win a title that way two yrs later.

Oh, I don't know. There would be a fair proportion of blue mongies on here getting all bent out of shape had the shoe been on the other foot!

29 minutes ago, Colourmy said:

mongies

A new word to me.

I presume you are pronouncing this “mon geese” not “mon jeez”.

In which case, all I could think of was “Hey hey we’re the....”

11BF960A-FDF9-4F6E-A4A5-3695E0C3D2E3.jpeg

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Vacamion said:

A new word to me.

I presume you are pronouncing this “mon geese” not “mon jeez”.

In which case, all I could think of was “Hey hey we’re the....”

11BF960A-FDF9-4F6E-A4A5-3695E0C3D2E3.jpeg

Apparently, there is such a word  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mongie  though I suspect the poster intended it to mean the plural of the derogatory term disabled https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=disabled .*

*Hmm. The site is vetoing my use of the intended word which begins with 'm', ends in 'g', and rhymes with 'song'.

Edited by Buce

On 23/02/2018 at 21:02, Ted Maul said:

http://dailycannon.com/2018/02/arsenal-champions-leicester-stripped-15-16-title/

The country's most unusual fanbase strikes again. 

Only Arsenhole fans could come up with such an utter bitter jealous preposterous desperatation of an accusation !!

Even the Spud fans have just got on with it and in the end said FairPlay to Leicester with no ongoing bitterness !

Just shows how Arsenhole fans think their club could only win the league again would be by default, which would never happen !!

On 24/02/2018 at 14:53, Webbo said:

I reckon they weren't entirely serious.

Even if they aren't, and they probably are, the huge wave of other arsenal fans on social media saying it mean it. 

I mean every club has its idiots, including ours. Not wildly unbelievable that some tinpot fan site is spewing this rubbish. It's pretty generic arsenal fan crap. 

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Basically it predicts everyone is gonna Finnish where they are already apart from us who'll move up a spot? 

Fall_into_Finland_Rimma-1.jpg

Guest seanfox778
34 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

One day I'll learn to re-read my auto correct I promise 

It was meant to be a Finnish man not a judgement post but it is confusing looking back. :P