Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

41 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

love how they give 1/10 for Brighton's Nike template and say 

Another club becomes a victim of the lazy Nike template design

Yet for Man City's Nike template, they say
Aside from that, Pep Guardiola's side will still look very smart in what is a classy kit

Despite Man City's being exactly the same as about a trillion other Nike kits lol 

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

love how they give 1/10 for Brighton's Nike template and say 

Another club becomes a victim of the lazy Nike template design

Yet for Man City's Nike template, they say
Aside from that, Pep Guardiola's side will still look very smart in what is a classy kit

Despite Man City's being exactly the same as about a trillion other Nike kits lol 

90 min is awful anyone can write for the ***** 

Guest Markyblue

Wolves have been put on a pedestal by many and it will be interesting to see if they can meet expectations. 

Wolves will get relegated next season.  I am so sure of that gonna put a bet on it.  We ARE the midlands.  Fvck everyone esle.  Kneel down before us and beg.  We are as far above you as you are above the bugs in your garden.  X

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Leicester has average of 18% in terms being the most-hated Premier League team.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-hated-clubs-loved-14963394.amp

That is less than I would have thought. Remember the hatred towards us when Claudio was sacked?

It would seem football fans are fickle. :whistle:

On 28/07/2018 at 19:13, Wymeswold fox said:

Leicester has average of 18% in terms being the most-hated Premier League team.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-hated-clubs-loved-14963394.amp

Thats probably about right on balance. There's a reason why small clubs like West Ham and Palace are so high on the list. Same as to why Watford are higher than us.

Think it just shows time is a healer and that people soon forget about the Ranieri sacking.

13 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Imagine being a grown up adult and hating another football team.

I hate most teams tbh, however the team I hate the most consistently is Leicester City.

• Haha 4

On 19/07/2018 at 19:53, Jimmy said:

Arsenal - they're running out of ideas

Bournemouth - from 2002

Brighton - nice, if it a bit plain

Burnley - looks the same as every Burnley kit for the past 6 years or so

Cardiff - nah

Chelsea -not bad

Palace - very nice

Everton - nope

Fulham - OK

Hudderfield - nope

LCFC - work of textile art

Liverpool - whatever

Man City - don't care

Man Utd - getting bored of this now

Newcastle - dunno really

Southampton - why did I even start this

Tottenham - a shambles

Watford - is a town in Hertfordshire

West Ham - crap

Wolves - are they in the Prem now?

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

probably the only thing that’s stopping me losing an interest altogether is the genuine hate i have for pretty much every other team, player, manager and fan apart from us. 

It's what's being a football fan is all about. If you don't like that sort of thing you should be supporting Rugby.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

probably the only thing that’s stopping me losing an interest altogether is the genuine hate i have for pretty much every other team, player, manager and fan apart from us. 

They were talking about clubs when I got into work this afternoon.

” They’re cvnts,they’re cvnts”

They asked if I liked anyone!

In the top flight I don’t mind Fulham and Huddersfield and I don’t really give a shit about them.

i have a reason for all of them,however small.Keep laughing at my reasons,I’m getting more bitter as I get older.You have no chance when you’re my age!

Bournemouth-Some gapped tooth simpleton supports them in my local Tesco’s and reckoned there achievement of going up the leagues was better than our title win= Hate

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

They were talking about clubs when I got into work this afternoon.

” They’re cvnts,they’re cvnts”

They asked if I liked anyone!

In the top flight I don’t mind Fulham and Huddersfield and I don’t really give a shit about them.

i have a reason for all of them,however small.Keep laughing at my reasons,I’m getting more bitter as I get older.You have no chance when you’re my age!

Bournemouth-Some gapped tooth simpleton supports them in my local Tesco’s and reckoned there achievement of going up the leagues was better than our title win= Hate

Bless him lol