Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Eubank serious skills 

this kid is special 

he improves with every fight 

he is one of them 

a generation one 

flat footed old hasbeen opponent, wouldve been nice to see a fight as opposed to him fighting a punchbag  

6 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

flat footed old hasbeen opponent, wouldve been nice to see a fight as opposed to him fighting a punchbag  

I don't like him, and I've not seen the fight.

37 in boxing terms is far from over the hill. You've got to respect the resounding nature of the victory.

And also in terms of not fighting anyone, he's signed up for the World Series, so assuming groves does cox and eubank does away with the Turkish lad everyone's avoiding in September,  we've got groves eubank in the not so distance future. Won't believe he's going through with it tilll he steps through the ropes but if he does and wins he will have my respect as a boxer. 

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I don't like him, and I've not seen the fight.

37 in boxing terms is far from over the hill. You've got to respect the resounding nature of the victory.

And also in terms of not fighting anyone, he's signed up for the World Series, so assuming groves does cox and eubank does away with the Turkish lad everyone's avoiding in September,  we've got groves eubank in the not so distance future. Won't believe he's going through with it tilll he steps through the ropes but if he does and wins he will have my respect as a boxer. 

37 and 50 fights is, his not a young 37 blokes fought over 450 rounds.

If Eubank dispatches the turk like that then credit where credit is due

20 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

37 and 50 fights is, his not a young 37 blokes fought over 450 rounds.

If Eubank dispatches the turk like that then credit where credit is due

A lot of miles on the clock agreed but not exactly a written formula for failure, sure wlads had a lot more than that and got a lot of joy out of British boxings latest poster boy at 40. 

I think to pretty much shut out Arthur Abraham who has never exactly been fleet of foot but gets results is a very decent result.

as I say though I didn't watch it so hard to have an opinion on Abrahams performance.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

6 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

lol 

I'm afraid I have little to discuss with you if you can't see the real story here 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not been much about in the last few weeks to excite, but this weekend the world of boxing is behind you Mikey boy, time to finally get rid of "The Problem".

Hes class mikey Garcia, he will win I'd imagine.

14 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Looks like Fury has retired again 

given the medication he is taking for his bi-polar disorder it would be highly unlikely that he would be able for a training camp he behaviour Starts to fall apart once he try's to cut weight or drop his medication 

we will never see Tyson fury reach his peak and we will probably never see him in a world title fight again 

pity as he has all the tools to make a great fighter 

15 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not been much about in the last few weeks to excite, but this weekend the world of boxing is behind you Mikey boy, time to finally get rid of "The Problem".

Garcia should win .... but I think it could be a war this one 

17 hours ago, Nalis said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/40756159

I'm a big fan of Frampton but this seems like a total amatuerish **** up by Frampton and his team. This rarely happens at the top level am I right? Feel for the fans as it will take the shine off tomorrow night's fight.

It does happen, been a few this year.

Not that is matters as Gutierrez has slipped in the shower and smashed his teeth in, fight off lol 

19 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

It does happen, been a few this year.

Not that is matters as Gutierrez has slipped in the shower and smashed his teeth in, fight off lol 

Ha yeah seen that last night, what a strange sequence of events.

Didnt realise re: weigh ins.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Ha yeah seen that last night, what a strange sequence of events.

Didnt realise re: weigh ins.

It's not common place but it does happen, takes some of them a few attempts on the scales as well, Liam smith has missed weight this year and the bloke who fought Luke Campbell on the Joshua wlad under card was over as well and that was also a title eliminator. 

I am  surprised a seasoned multi weight  champion like frampton missed the weight but both the fighters above have held or fought for major belts. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo