Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Frampton one of the most overrated British boxers ever 

and who ever scored that a 5pts victory is a cheat 

not impressed at all 

shite division 

He got it I think but 5 with the 10 8 in mind was a joke

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Absolutely love Tyson but yet again in this vid he doesn't seem right, might be me looking to much into it but I can see definite mouth and jaw movements that suggest he's still tucking into things he shouldn't be!

"I can see definite mouth and jaw movements that suggest he's still tucking into things he shouldn't be!"

fatty Breakfast?

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Whyte now talking himself into a fight with Bellew, Bellew surly won’t take the bait ?

Bellew is only after the big bucks, Haye gifted him another, he won’t risk throwing that away with a small change fight that he would probably lose.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Whyte now talking himself into a fight with Bellew, Bellew surly won’t take the bait ?

From what I've read the Haye Bellew fight is merely a postponement. I imagine it'll be rescheduled for early next year.

Tony will fight Haye then retire, achieved everything he wants to in the sport and managed to talk his way into a seven figure fight on top of that and get lucky enough to win in the circumstances that he did to setup a rematch where he's the one walking away with 60%. 

47 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

From what I've read the Haye Bellew fight is merely a postponement. I imagine it'll be rescheduled for early next year.

Tony will fight Haye then retire, achieved everything he wants to in the sport and managed to talk his way into a seven figure fight on top of that and get lucky enough to win in the circumstances that he did to setup a rematch where he's the one walking away with 60%. 

I think he would fight Parker but none of the others