Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Still not a PPV card 

not a hope 

Eddie is greedy I hope the numbers remind him the British Boxing viewing public are not mugs 

Nowhere near a PPV card. 

Brook only decent fight and he should win comfortably really, honestly who cares about Takem vs Chisora haha. It's good to see women getting air time but Taylor holds no PPV draw at all and Benn and Buatsi are still prospects.

It's garbage and I will not be watching unless it's a pub run, Joespeh Parker has stunk up every fight I've seen him in for the best part of three years and I have little doubt the fight against Whyte will be any different as Whyte has a stinking fight in him if his style doesn't ge with his opponent, and Parker gels with no one!

• Like 1

On 16/06/2018 at 23:04, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Josh Kelly is all style and no substance. Fights anyone decent and he gets KO’d.

I dunno he’s got genuine talent if you ask me.

His problem is if he fights anyone who’s “decent” in most peoples eyes in that division he’s fighting some of the best boxers in the business, it’s a stacked division now, has been in the past and could well stay that way. But he’s on his way up and needs to improve. 

His show boating is a little annoying I agree and he def still has flaws.

Just watched Dubois and Warren has poured cold water into anything remotely entertaining for him until 18 months time.?

I get a ban and the thread  drops to the 2nd page !!!

come on lads that’s Poor ! 

Conlon silky bit is he really the talent that Top Rank think ??

needs to wipe these guys out but he doesn’t seem to have a killer punch 

Barry Mcguigan jr 

9 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Barry Mcguigan jr 

There's been this football thing on ...     :)

• Like 4

On 30/06/2018 at 23:35, NorthfieldsFox said:

Barry Mcguigan jr 

Moved into previously mentioned new house so days off work (where I have also been extremely busy anyway)  to move and no Wi Fi so no access to web as 4G awful until I move networks. And yeah Tennis and Football also take priority over Gilberto Ramirez and Conlan fighting someone he's guaranteed to beat as well given it's World Cup and Wimbledon. 

First Conlan fight I've missed, he will win world titles and is not being matched against people who can seriously trouble him at the moment and I think if he improves at the rate he is he could clean up Super Bantam if he desired, even without really heavy hands. The move he'd want is obviously up to Feather eventually I imagine. Even if some of the men at the top of that weight division have moved on or retired by the time he gets there should still be some very tasty fights, but that's when his lack of power could show. But this is all miles off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

James DeGale has vacated the IBF title

he is really finished now 

didn’t want the monster fight Uzcategui

Is that Tommy Robinson in your photo profile? 

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It's Stephen Yaxley Lennon.

It's weird isn't it? When he had a monkey in his profile I could just about get my head round replying to his boxing posts despite him obviously harbouring delusional and prejudicial beliefs about a host of people different to himself but now he's got a full blown EDL photo in his profile its like I'm just replying to an actual racist. I'm not sure I can spend any time doing that. 

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It's weird isn't it? When he had a monkey in his profile I could just about get my head round replying to his boxing posts despite him obviously harbouring delusional and prejudicial beliefs about a host of people different to himself but now he's got a full blown EDL photo in his profile its like I'm just replying to an actual racist. I'm not sure I can spend any time doing that. 

Tommy Robinson is an arsehole The EDL are/were (do they still exist?) a bunch of thugs but Gaelic is entitled to his opinions. This discussion however is probably not for this thread.

• Like 1