Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 hours ago, SAFC1 said:

Tragic card tonight. Was looking forward to watching Josh Kelly but he’s pulled out with illness :glare:

Yep, Leicester are on at 745 so it’s fine though right ??

Theres an an equally underwhelming card in South Africa on box nation.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

21 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I love Kel Brook me. Always enjoy watching him fight. 

Bit of a broken fighter for me. 

Not been the same since he took the GGG fight. Think I made my feeling on that one clear at the time.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Bit of a broken fighter for me. 

Not been the same since he took the GGG fight. Think I made my feeling on that one clear at the time.

Fair to say his best days are probably behind him now. Not having it all his own way in this either. 

Joshua talking a lot again I see in the news, surely best just to be quiet and see what happens with the Fury Wilder rematch for now. On the subject of which rather amusingly Whyte Vs Parker sold more PPV's (and wasn't overly popular)  over here than Wilder Fury did in the States lol I know there's a massive difference in the pricing system but still.
Looks Like Crolla is going to get that pasting off Lomachenko I was talking about in March, and Khan Brook finally looking likely as well. 
It'll never happen but would be hilarious if Fielding somehow manages to make his size count and does a number on Canelo tomorrow. 

So what do we know today that we already knew yesterday 

rocky fielding isn’t a world champion “regular belts” need to be banned 

Canelo is a steroid pumped freak of muscle who would probably kill now with his fists of fury 

Callum Smith better pray that Eddie can get him a few nice easy money making fight before Canelo the undertaker calls 

GGG will be wondering how Canelo comes down in bulk and weight for thier trilogy fight 

Ramírez v canelo is a possibility now as An all Mexican dust up  

but what ever happens it won’t be mayweather coming back to fight the ginger Mexican 

On 07/12/2018 at 22:51, Manwell Pablo said:

WBC to order wilder to fight mandatory rematch apparently.

I think Fury beating him is the only way we’ll see AJ and Fury in the ring together. It’s sadly not worth AJ risking the fight unless he has a belt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I think Fury beating him is the only way we’ll see AJ and Fury in the ring together. It’s sadly not worth AJ risking the fight unless he has a belt.

If AJ beats Wilder he will use “business” as a way to avoid Fury , watch Kugans Interview with AJ , I actually like AJ when he steps away from eddies control now and again and the he talks real sense, he can’t work Fury out and he he isn’t exactly the complete boxer , fascinating stuff 

I have a feeling that AJ wilder will happen in April , Eddie will make the maths work ,  the WBC will sanction it with the provision that if AJ wins he then fights Fury next or vacates and if he vacates then Fury and Wilder 2 can then fight for the vacant WBC title !

Everyone makes shit load of cash and everyone smiling  

5 hours ago, FilbertFrog said:

So what do we know today that we already knew yesterday 

rocky fielding isn’t a world champion “regular belts” need to be banned 

Canelo is a steroid pumped freak of muscle who would probably kill now with his fists of fury 

Callum Smith better pray that Eddie can get him a few nice easy money making fight before Canelo the undertaker calls 

GGG will be wondering how Canelo comes down in bulk and weight for thier trilogy fight 

Ramírez v canelo is a possibility now as An all Mexican dust up  

but what ever happens it won’t be mayweather coming back to fight the ginger Mexican 

Interesting opinions sir.

To be fair, and I’m not a fan and of regular belts either, Rocky went over to Germany to fight Tyron Zeuger as fodder for an up and coming fighter to beat up and ended bringing the strap home so I really cannot fault him. Canelo is special and having seen Callum Smith ko Groves I’ve got to say it’d be harsh to say he’s not world champion material based solely on those losses, although I do agree with you based solely on my own opinion of hs ability. Already massively over achieved. 

Hes going back back down in weight apparently so I think I fight with Danny Jacobs or Demetrius Andrade is likely given both are signed to DAZN, I think smith would be a big risk for him. As such we might see a third fight between golovkin and canelo but old father time is coming for golovkin.

im presuming Ramirez beat Jessie hart then as I’m still on catch up and presumed no one would be discussing anything’s other than canelo fielding ?(tosser) but yeah that’dbe a ppv fight in the states that sells although promotional politics  is very much in the way of that fight.

Floyd won’t box a serious opponent ever again never mind canelo 

4 hours ago, FilbertFrog said:

If AJ beats Wilder he will use “business” as a way to avoid Fury , watch Kugans Interview with AJ , I actually like AJ when he steps away from eddies control now and again and the he talks real sense, he can’t work Fury out and he he isn’t exactly the complete boxer , fascinating stuff 

I have a feeling that AJ wilder will happen in April , Eddie will make the maths work ,  the WBC will sanction it with the provision that if AJ wins he then fights Fury next or vacates and if he vacates then Fury and Wilder 2 can then fight for the vacant WBC title !

Everyone makes shit load of cash and everyone smiling  

And no. 

Fury wilder rematch, whyte AJ in April.